sleepless

" Lili you have got such bad under eyes" the makeup artist said to her.

" yeah i know , i am not sleeping properly" she replied.

" why is that"

" i don't know, i'm just hooked on this show i am watching on netflix" she replied.

it wasn't exactly a lie, but it wasn't the truth either.

she was hooked on a show, but only because she was having trouble falling asleep.

and why is that?

well her favourite person is out of town.

her favourite person being her fiancé and her baby daddy.

well no one knows she's pregnant except the two of them.

every night, first she used to watch a few episodes, then as she used to start falling asleep, she was reminded of the little baby growing inside of her and she used to start talking to him or her, they don't know yet.

and then she was reminded of cole.

she used to start fiddling with the ring on her finger, and maybe it was her pregnancy hormones, but as each day passed she was growing madder at him.

she didn't know why she was mad, but she was really mad at him.

or maybe, her missing him was turning into anger.

cole had been on long business trips before, and they both used to survive it like normal human beings.

but this time, it was a little different.

the first 3 days Lili was missing him like crazy, maybe more than she had ever missed him before.

she had even sprayed his cologne all over the bed so that it smelled more like him.

and then she realised, she was acting like a desperate and needy person and hence that practice stopped.

then those 3 days passed and the next two days her " missing him" turned into anger.

she was fed up of missing him.

she was mad at him now.

she used to cut shot their talks, ending with excuses like " i'm tired"  mostly.

he didn't even try to cross answer, knowing she was pregnant.

maybe that was one of the reasons Lili was mad at him.

it seemed to her as if, he wasn't interested in talking to her anymore.

and then came the sleepless nights which agitated her madness even more.

cole wasn't exactly worried for her, as he knew that nothing would happen to her and she can take care of herself.

but, of course, he was missing her newly pregnant fiancé.

every night, he fell asleep with a smile on his face, he was about to get married to the love of his life and have a little him or lili running around the house very soon. 

he couldn't wait to meet her and say hello to the little bean growing inside of her.

cole never felt more content and happy in his entire life.

and the 6 days of his business trip had come to an end, it was time for cole to come back home.

his flight landed at 8 in the night, and he was home by 9.