Embracing the Night Skies

Hi! Thank you for giving me a chance to share this story. I hope you'll enjoy this journey. This is the second book in my series. I am young and still learning. I am trying my best to improve.

Practice respect at all times. Let us support and help each other to grow. Spread love and positivity. I accept genuine feedbacks and constructive criticisms in order to improve. Here's where you can reach me.

Twitter: @notyourangelxWP
Instagram: @notyourangelxwp
Email: notyourangelxwp@gmail.com

If there are grammatical errors and typographical errors, I'm sorry in advance. I would try my best to avoid it. :)

El Cielo Series #1 When Heaven Smiled–(completed)

El Cielo Series #2 Embracing the Night Skies

Ps. It's your choice if you don't want to read the first book, all three can stand alone. However, there are some spoilers included in each story.

TRIGGER WARNING:
This story may contain sensitive content such as violence, harassment, strong language, and mental health issues. If this story might trigger you, please do not proceed. The story contains mature themes that are not suitable for young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

Disclaimer:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 notyourangelx