~One~

Jin pov:

Hi,it's me.My name is park seokjin. But soon i was min seokjin. That i love more. I am now 19 years now. the whole 18 years passed ,i can't say these went well.I can't even say my childhood was like other normal child,I was not even loved by my parents.The only one thing i wanted from my parents was the love that i never got.

I saw my parents love my sibling but they never glanced at me.

I always felt like i was adopted or what.

I just wanted love.Is it impossible to just ask

"son are u okay? Do you want something?Was your day good?Do you have friends?Did u eat?"

After i turned 5 i started getting hate or you can say i started realizing the hate they and all that but i never got the reason..

I always thought because i was weak because i inherited the family's disease..

My father didn't saw when i was born and told my mother

"you just got what you wished"

I always thought why he was not happy after getting a son?

But then my mother's cosin came to my father holding me. Then when my father saw me.. Green eyes, golden brown hair, fair complexion, cute features. My father fell into his thoughts...
He knew he is was struggling In his life..

But still he showed me love. I don't know whenever he do that I feel empty in myself. My mother blame me for her sickness..
She blame me for the things that
I don't even know. She blame me for being bad luck to the family..

~~~~~~~~~~

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ