-Sixty-three-

GEN POV:

the days passed so quickly. JIN cried sometimes but calmed down after JUNGKOOK held him. 

they would play if JUNGKOOK allow him. 

"angel"

JIN called JUNGKOOK when he was running up the stairs. JIN wanted to go on roof but JUNGKOOK didn't allowed him as he was still scared from that incident. 

"JIN come down here!"

JIN ran but got caught soon by JUNGKOOK.

"i wanted to just go on roof." JIN pouted

"and why?"

"it's calming" JUNGKOOK reaction soften, 

"okay"

they went to roof. and when JIN was on roof he took a deep breath. it was night and they have to pack as JIN will have to go in two days to his father house.

"you like it?"

"hmm" JIN sat on floor. 

JUNGKOOK sat there too. 

JIN stared at sky silently . then he leaned to the touch of JUNGKOOK on his waist. 

"angel?"

JUNGKOOK know when and why  JIN call him angel. 

"what is it?"

"i'll miss you" JUNGKOOK doesn't want JIN to go but he can't do anything right now. he have to wait until YOONGI come back.JUNGKOOK waited for some minutes.

"jin?"

"hmm."

"let's go down"

JIN closed his eyes in denial. JUNGKOOK took his hand under JIN thigh. it gave JIN electric shock. he opened  his eyes to be found in JUNGKOOK arms. 

"i wanna stay i don't know when i will get this chance again." JIN pouted. 

"it's time to sleep."

JIN nodded in defeat and . JUNGKOOK stood up and took him down.

JUNGKOOK made him sit on bed. as he started packing for JIN. JIN leaned to the bed side. then JUNGKOOK took his surprise. he packed all those dresses that he bought for JIN. 

"what is this?"

JUNGKOOK kept quiet. and in few minutes he packed all and zipped the bag after placing some other acceccories. He saw JIN shocked so he went to him.

"these are for you. so you will think i am with you." 

JIN eyes lit up.. but got sad again. JUNGKOOK made JIN turn so he was totally facing JUNGKOOK. 

"you will do what i say?"

JIN nodded.

"i need words jin"

"yes,i'll do what my angel say." 

JUNGKOOK smiled and took JIN hand and intertwine it. 

"you will be careful. will you?"

"yes"

"you will lock you room?"

"yes."

"will tell me everything?"

JIN nodded.

JUNGKOOK leaned closer and gave a peck on JIN temple brushing his hair away. 

"let me get finish then we will sleep okay?"

"okay" 

JUNGKOOK stood up  to pack JIN shoes. and bag-pack. 

"jin you are studying engineering?"

"yeah i want to make a software house."

JUNGKOOK smiled. they both have same major. but didn't said anything. 

he packed everything which JIN may need. 

JIN was amazed. JUNGKOOK was never so managable. he stare at JUNGKOOK with love. when JUNGKOOK was done he came to JIN placing everything at the corner of room. 

"okay time for sleep." 

"huh? yeah. "

"jin"

JUNGKOOK sat with JIN and  hugged him tight. 

"i am here. "

"i know" 

"so what is it?" 

"i.... i don't know."

 "where you wanna go tomorrow?"

"huh?"

"is there a place you want to go?"

"yeah i have."

"okay so what is it?"

"here." JIN stradled on JUNGKOOK lap. it took him few seconds to figure. 

"any place with you here is great. but i want this."

"oh if that's the case.. it have a price so you have to pay it."

"what is it?" 

"if i think the price is to listen to your angel  and...." JUNGKOOK purposely paused.

"and?"

"if i am correct. my morning alarm need some maintainence."

JIN blushed. as he was the sleeping more than expected and JUNGKOOK was the one waking him up.

"umm"

JIN leaned closer but JUNGKOOK held him up by thighs as JIN wrapped his arms around JUNGKOOK neck. 

"now time to check." JUNGKOOK put his hand on JIN hip making his heart-beat fast. he wanted to put his hands on waist but his wound didn't allowed him. 

JIN sat down on his side and back faced JUNGKOOK.when JUNGKOOK got back with ointment JIN pulled his shirt up enough. instead of applying ointment JUNGKOOK traced lines on his back making JIN arched his back.

JUNGKOOK hugged him from back.JIN leaned back. 

"is it cured?"

"yeah"

"thank fully i can put my back on bed."

JUNGKOOK pouted. 

"why you don't like me? ."

"no hahha it's not. "

JIN gave a peck on JUNGKOOK cheek leaving both blushed. 

"let's sleep " JUNGKOOK said standing up and taking a glass of milk for JIN. JIN drank half and passed half to JUNGKOOK. 

"drink this. if i am your first. you are my first too."

JUNGKOOK smiled and took the glass from JIN. he drank quickly and laid down. 

JIN laid down too and slept staring at each other....
.
......

.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ