~FB-Sixteen~

Next day I woke up early JIN was still sleeping he was still in that position in which he slept.I slide down from bed without waking up JIN. I went down and saw GRANNY.

She smiled to me..

"Good morning GRANNY"

"GOOD MORNING"

Before she could ask I spoke...

"JIN is sleeping... let me help you.."

"no son. I am done wake up JIN, fresh yourself up. And then let's eat breakfast"

I went up to make JIN ready.

"JIN......JIN wake up"

I shock him a little.He flinched at my touch and suddenly woke up and sat the bed... I suddenly remember and I felt so sorry.

I sat on the bed making some distance from him. before I could say anything he spoke..

"Amm.. sorry I felt.. I felt... hi"

before he could finish I went closer to him, held his hand and rubbed it with my thumb.

"it's okay I know... don't be sorry to me..."

I was caressing his cheek with my palm while His face was down..

I stood up pulling him up.... Due to my sudden action he bumped into me. He was closer to me.. he was shocked at my action...

"yaaa..."

he pushed me and stood up..

"ready up.. we need to eat breakfast"

He saw me up and down. I was confused at what he was doing then he want into dressing room and then went out to call someone then after five minutes he returned with a toothbrush and some clothes.

"here go, get ready are you going to stay like this?"

I smiled he noticed what I didn't even thought.He handed me white jeans, white t-shirt and blue jacket. I went in but when I was done I called him out...

"JIN aren't you taking shower?

" you pabo, you didn't noticed? You are in the shower for last 40 minutes. I am already taken the shower. Now come out I wanna brush"

"oh.. JIN you forgot something"

"what? What is it?"

"you didn't gave me boxers.. how can I come out"

"oh.. there is door at the end of washroom... open it you will be in dressing room.. take any of them..."

"Okay"

I did something wrong instead of opening the back door I opened the front one and saw JIN...

" I said the door at end!!"

JIN yelled but I can hear his laugh.

"stop right there.. I'll give you"

After only 2 minutes the back door opened I flinched and JIN appeared.Basically his hand appeared. He is a pure soul.

"jungkook here"

JIN was handing me the boxer.I didn't said anything and stood at the back door so no one come in. when I was done I opened that door.

(I was looking like that )

JIN came in, took his brush and handed me mine.He didn't made fun of me. I quietly did that. I saw my reflection. I was looking good.

JIN choice fit with me. I'll ask him to go shopping with me..We went out and my phone buzzed I searched my mobile.. I went out to answer the call it was from my parents..

..

JIN was watching me then he went down gesturing me to come down when I am done.When I was done. I went to them.

"what's wrong?"

JIN asked as he stood up. I went toward him and sit with him with sad face and said nothing it's ok.

"what's wrong son?"

GRANNY asked.

"whose call was that?"

JIN asked with worried face.

"my parents. They said they are not coming back for the next month"

I said now feeling angry I have to stay alone for the whole month

"do you any sibling?"

GRANNY asked me.

"no he is the only child"

JIN answered before me.

"Son you can stay here as JIN's ABOOJI is also on business trip.. he is sad too for staying alone here.. my old body can't handle JIN's stamina"

"GRANNY it's not like that..."

JIN turned his head toward me...

"yeah.. JUNGKOOK you can stay here. We will have fun.. ha?"

he asked with pleasing eyes.

I thought I wanted to be with JIN but was thinking it might feel bad..

"son, do you want me to talk to your parents?" -GRANNY

"yeah, GRANNY do that please.. I can't imagine JUNGKOOK is staying here with me yesss" -JIN

I called my parents and told them about JIN then handing my phone to GRANNY.

GRANNY assured them things..then GRANNY handed me back the phone..

My parents said they will send me money and said me not to make any trouble... or I'll have my ass beat to death. When I said good bye. JIN was desperately waiting for me when I told him he was really happy. That he was laughing and thanking GRANNY a lot.

I was smiling at JIN was now happy. We were done with breakfast. Then we had to go to my house to take things that I would need in this months.

When we were at my home....I started grabbing my books and I told JIN to pack my clothes as his choice is great.

I grabbed my books, all my game players, headphone everything I would need accept clothes. Then I grabbed shoes and when I turned to grab my cosmetics.

JIN stopped me saying he have everything.

When I saw my suite case it was packed. To my surprise he had packed everything looking at the forecast. Sweat-wears for night, casual and fancy too. They were packed greatly I was impressed as I never was able to decide what I should pick whenever I had to go anywhere.

I always had to ask mom.

GRANNY have grown him and taken care of him greatly.

We were to go in the car when JIN stopped me....

"you are going to leave this house for the whole month right?"

JIN asked me in annoyed voice..

What happened to JIN suddenly he grabbed me and pushed me inside the house again.

"what JIN?"

I asked him confused..

He was approaching me again....
~~~~~

☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ 。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ