Eighty-Three

JUNGKOOK POV:

"JIN stay here .I'll take your things."

"no you don't KNOW where they are. .it will take time." I nodded and took JIN to door.

"hello sir." I bowed to the guard.
Guard came to JIN with worry face who was in my arms. Asking JIN what happened?

"i am okay."

"he is not. His leg burned."

"burned? How?"

"hyung" I was watching at how JIN answered and started getting teary.

"sir we came to his luggage. Can we?"

"yeah sure I'll tell you if master came." I nodded and took JIN to his room.

"how do you know which one is my room? " I smiled. A lady came shortly.

"sorry I just got to know do you want something?" JIN smiled and shocked his head in no.

I came toward her and bowed.

"please get some juice for JIN it's almost his medicine time. " she nodded.

I sat on my knees at JIN level. I carassed his cheek to make him calm down.

"so? Jin where is everything,?"

He pointed to a drawer. I followed his hand and nodded. I got his suitcase and started packing. He told me where he placed everything.

When I was done almost I started packing his books and other things. JIN started drinking juice cutely.

"it's yum."

"really?" he nodded. I went close to him. He took his glass toward me. I placed my hand on his hand and leaned in.I pecked his lips and then licked his lips. When I pulled away. He was blushing hard.

"yes it's yum." I said as he nodded shyly.

"son do you need anything else? ." she asked coming after some minutes. I went to pack JIN shoes.

"yes. My some dresses were in laundry can you take it here?"

"yeah I had washed all. Let me take these to you." JIN smiled.

The guard came too. When my cellphone rang.
"jin it's time for medicine." he nodded as I handed him his medicine. I always carry his medicine with me.

"good boy." I said as he blushed again.
That Guard came I handed him the bags. As he asked me what he can do.

"okay jin can we go?" he nodded.

He glanced at the whole room. He got sad. I sat at his level.
"i-I was there when." he pointed to his bed. I hugged him.

"let's go" he nodded and I stood up

He opened his arms again with tears falling down. I carried him.

"take care son" that lady and guard were standing side by side. I thanked them as I took him to car. He opened the door. I placed him on seat. I brushed his hair away as I kissed his temple.
"i am proud of you" he smiled as he wiped his tears. I went to driving seat. It was still morning. He yawned.

"sleepy?"

"yes.I wanna sleep with you." I smiled. And started driving.

My cellphone rang. JIN took the phone. It was mom.

MOM know that JIN is injured. He came to visit him before and scolded how everything was messy.

"hello. Hi m-om" JIN is still shy at calling her MOM. I smiled.

"yes we are coming home." he ended the call.
I stopped the car as I saw he wanted to say something.

"umm.m- mo-"

"what jin?" I smiled at he is struggling.

"mom is in home. M-om is waiting for us at home." he ended and I took his hand in mine.

"okay.should we take something for her as breakfast is not ready."

"no.mom said she have breakfast with her."

"okay"

I started driving. It's been a week now . JIN is pretty much cured, and Now his skin is forming. It is contracting the leg. I saw his reaction changing he was s crunching his nose. .

"is it itching?"

He nodded. I took his other hand in mine as he tried to scratch. Skin is so soft it will peal off easily.

Soon we were home. I opened the door for JIN who was struggling with itching. I took him inside. Mom was waiting for us. SHe came to us.

"mom you know the code. "

"i forgot."

I sighed and open the door for them. One quite old man and lady entered with her. I eyed them.

"there is the kitchen you know what you have to do right?"

The lady nodded and went to kitchen.

"what is it mom?"

"what? I didn't do it for you. I did it for my son."

she cooed at JIN. I smiled. JIN leaned up to my ear.

"put me down.please" JIN whispered to my ear.

"why?" I know he is super shy.

"please" he mouthed the words.

"only if you kiss me." I said quiet loud.

"do you want me to go to give you privacy? ."

mom said. I turned my head to JIN.

"no.no.m-om" he said and hid himself in my chest.

We both laughed at JIN act. I placed him on sofa and placed a cushin under his leg.

"mom you here right?"

"yeah"

"okay mom. Stay here . I think breakfast is being ready.I'll be back in some minutes." she nodded sitting close to JIN.

"where are you going?"

"i'll be back hmm?. mom is here see" he saw MOM. As MOM nodded assuring.

He took my hand.

"come quick. No no drive safe."

I smiled and kissed his hand.

"i will"

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ