~FB-Eighteen~

JUNGKOOK POV:

"stop the car "

JIN said ,I knew he was annoyed a lot I haven't seen his angry side and I didn't had any intention to see any so I quickly stopped the car.

"why?"

"just why?"

JIN was tearing up. No, no ..no I can't see JIN crying. I am doing my best to make him happy. Now what I did was wrong. I turned toward him who was now being shifting to back seat finding something from shopping bags. He then grabbed a pair of gloves and a scarf. He pulled a glove , took my hand and made me wear. I saw him tearing not able to say anything.

I quickly opened the car door...Went to his side as he was not making eye contact with me. He was now crying but no voice came out. i opened the door I cupped his face while I saw just pain. Without thinking I hugged him. I know it's his favorite place... no matter how much he denied.. or not say that. I know that how he relax here.

As I hugged him he quickly grabbed my shirt so tightly .. I him him more tightly pulling him more close .. his tears made my shirt wet.. but that's not the thing that made my worry.

I want to know the reason why he is crying did I do something? .,after few minutes he suddenly pulled away. he suddenly grabbed the scarf he took from shopping bag. I was confused he rolled the scarf around my neck.

Now finally he made eye contact. He was still crying. I quickly brushed the tears away but tears was not stopping. I hugged him again I was still confused.

"JIN"

"JIN... tell me"

"did I do something wrong?"

"will you not tell your angel?.... what happened?"

"Am your angel right?"

I felt his grip tightened on my shirt... then JIN spoke.

"why?"

"why you care about me that much?"

"why you don't take care of yourself?"

"what will ...I do if some-thing happen to you?"

Ahhh.. now I know .. he flinched because my hands were cold. And Why did he ordered two hot chocolates?Why you are like this JIN. I pulled him more close thinking he will be gone if I make my grip a little loose.

I was smiling. then broke the hug..

It was true I love him. I love him a lot more than the whole world.
.
.
I took his face made him look at me. I leaned in and I kissed his temple then his eyes. I continually doing it multiple time. I then hold his hand kissed his both hands again and again...

He was just staring with his puffy eyes..

" I care about because I am your angel, I will always be doing that... sorry I didn't noticed that and nothing will happen to me.. as you are with me.. you are my power. You are my power.. my everything.... Don't do that... Don't cry. My heart hurts when I see you like that .. "

I kissed his hands again and looked up. He nodded and smiled sadly.

"by the way you are not done"

"huh?"

I waved my hand in-front of him that didn't had glove on. He smiled and quickly grabbed the other glove I was posing like he was going to place a ring on my finger. When he finished I came back to my seat.

"you will take care of yourself right?"

"before me?"

He was waiting for answer but just wanted yes.