~Twenty-Eight~

"MOM, don't pressure me .I won't go please"

"son I now but please you know how much she cherish you..she will be hurt if you don't go"

"mom you know I don't wanna go back there.I don't wanna feel he is not with me. I wanna go back with him there"

Tears filled his eyes.Her mother was making him agree to go to the marriage which was held at BUSAN beach.

After hours JUNGKOOK gave up. And agreed. Her mother happily facetime his cousin.

"thank you so much JUNGKOOK"

"don't feel so happy I'll come on wedding day."

"no what do you mean. You are coming a week before"

"in your dreams"

"don't worry he will be there"

his mother interupted and then after some minutes ended the call.JUNGKOOK was glaring at her mother.

"please son understand.she is alone. She want moral support. She consider you her best friend"

she said and went outside.JUNGKOOK angrily threw the pillow at the corner of room.Seconds later he noticed he did. He ran to collect the pillow.

That pillow was JIN. He held that pillow in his arms hugging it. Years later he stilll had those things.He started crying again. He laid down on bed thinking about JIN imagining him.

"sorry"

"please JIN come back"

"i can't live without you please...."

.

.

.

.

.

On the other side JIN was packing his things that GRANNY was passing into him.

"GRANNY I don't wanna go . I wanna stay with you.."

She was quite and just placing things beside JIN as he was packing.After minutes he was done.She sat down beside JIN.

"you know it will be GOOD..you already agreed and now you are doing this again"

"because I wanna live with you"

JIN pouted. GRANNY smiled before pinching his cheeks.

"it's hurt"

he said while rubbing his cheeks.

"it will be GOOD. You trust your granny right?"

JIN nodded.

"may be you remember everything"

She said. And then patted JIN shoulder and went outside the room.JIN laid down thinking and trying to remember everything.JIN graduation was tomorrow and then they will go for the trip to BUSAN.

He also remember of the thing that happened days before when he was in the store room doing something as his teacher sent him there. That same bully group entered the room.

"woah. Who we have here ? The famous slut"

JIN turned around to see who was speaking.He soon tried to avoid and tried to make way. When he was dragged back.

"where that slut going?..I am not done yet"

He grabbed JIN by his chin and made him see him.

"don't ever think you will be free after what you did to me?"

"what? I didn't do anything"

"oh really?"

He unbottoned his shirt JIN tried to run but they were too many he pulled his shirt half way out and pulled his body forward to JIN.

"see what he did to me because of you"

"who?"

"oh don't act before me.."

"when you left JUNGKOOK he tried to kill us. He broke my arm. Just because of YOU!"

"huh?please tell me I don't know anything"

He fell on his knees and begged while holding the legs of that bully leader.

"hahha you are really good at acting..he loved you. He lied to us to save you. He said you are his candy to make us away from you but you slut listened to half of the thing. When he was may be about to tell you that he love you... he saved you, loved you and you left him..if he knew you are a slut he will never love you."

he kicked JIN away and went out after beating JIN to his level.JIN sat there. He cried not because of the pain. But that he did wrong.

He cried like hours..

.

JIN was still in his thought didn't even noticed his tears falling down He didn't notice GRANNY came to his room and sat beside him holding glass of milk.

She wiped the tears away making JIN come to reality. She handed JIN milk.He quickly drank the whole to avoid GRANNY question that were written on her face.

She sat there for some minutes.She then stood up to go outside to his room and when she was at the door.

"HIS name is JUNGKOOK?"

GRANNY quickly turned to see JIN.

"right?"

She nodded. And JIN started crying again.She ran toward him and hugged him.

"GRANNY I was wrong.I did bad"

"what ?JIN what u did?"

"tell me"

"GRANNY I miss-understood everything he was sav-ing me he said that to save me from the bully group."

"what do I do?granny I left him granny "

"he must hate me."

"i love him"

"granny I- I miss him."

"i-I love him"

He held her tightly as he started crying more.

"how?how did you know? Did you got your memory back"
____

.
.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ