~Fifty-five~

"you didn't saw JIN scars on his body right?"

With that he left Jungkook . He got confused. He just saw JIN arm some days before there were no scars. He sat on bed.

He took out JIN coat carefully and placed at the bed side. He rolled JIN sleeve slowly to his shoulder. He found some scars making him gasp.

Then he went to the left side when he pulled the sleeve all up..

He got teary at finding "I hate myslf" it was fading up but still apparent if you read carefully. He traced his fingers on the scars. Tears fell down on JIN arm.

He rolled the sleeve down. He then stood up from bed when something caught his eyes.

He went to JIN study table. Most books he found was how to get your memory back and how to sleep.

He  just stood there. He placed all the books down and went to JIN who looked like waking up.

He held JIN hand in his. JIN opened his eyes slowly. But  suddenly sat on bed.

"why are you crying?"

Jungkook noticed his tears and quickly wiped it away.

"no it's nothing"

"no it is "

He took his hands to Jungkook face and caressed his check with his THUMB. Jungkook closed his eyes letting his tears fell.

JIN hugged him.

"don't cry my heart hurt to see you like this please"

Jungkook hugged him back bringing him close.

"promise me . promise me you won't do that again"

"i -I promise"

JIN shoulder got wet.

"shh I am okay and I'll not do that"

Jungkook nodded. Then he broke down the hug.

"okay you need rest . now go sleep"

HE laid JIN down on bed.  When Jungkook got up and went out.

JIN cried while staring at his and Granny pic they took at JIN birthday. Jungkook   came back with juice and JIN quickly wiped his tears as He smiled at Jungkook . Jungkook sat on bed. Making JIN sit.

"come drink"

JIN stared at Jungkook while drinking. He had a dream while he was unconcious. He saw the face that was blur. He was confused that it was a dream or he actually got his memory back.?

He laid down and Jungkook placed the glass on bed side. JIN stared at Jungkook .

"now go sleep"

Jungkook said while taking blanket to cover JIN.JIN opened his arms. Jungkook glanced at them and understood.he laid down taking JIN arms in his.

JIN weakly went to Jungkook which Jungkook noticed and pulled JIN toward him. JIN placed his head on Jungkook chest and his one hand on his chest and other on Jungkook waist. On other side Jungkook rubbed JIN back with one hand and used his other hand finger to run it in JIN head making him sleep.

JIN wanted to cry but he stopped himself. He started circling his finger on Jungkook chest like playing. Jungkook smiled.

He would allow JIN to do anything to him if it make him happy. After some minutes JIN hand reached for JUNGKOOK neck holding his collar. He circled his arm around his neck.

Jungkook glanced at JIN to find him sleeping. He smiled. And after few more minutes he fell asleep with heavy heart.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook woke up. He turned his head to find empty room.

He jolted up. He checked the washroom. JIN was not there. He checked every room. With every room his fear increase.

Then he reached one and sighed in relief finding JIN sitting on floor and his head was on bed while he was running his hand on bed. He went in. And sat with JIN quietly.

When JIN noticed Jungkook presence and turned his head toward Jungkook . Who was just staring at  JIN with love. JIN put his head down on Jungkook thigh while watching him as he started to run his fingers in JIN scalp not breaking the eye contact. JIN stared at him thinking if what he saw was dream or his memory.

"when is it?" JIN started.

"what?"

"the f-funer"

"it's tomorrow. We will wait for his son "

JIN nodded holding his tears.

"JIN cry ..don't hold your tears. I am here. "

JIN sat  up and stare at JUNGKOOK eyes.

Then suddenly tears fell. Jungkook pulled JIN in hug. JIN held Jungkook back. Cried harder to his fill. While Jungkook rubbed his back showing he is here for JIN.

After 20 or more minutes when he started sniffle. Jungkook started.

"i know how it feel to loose someone you love"

"who you lost?"

"my father"

"was it hard..?"

"...was it hard to handle the pain?"

"it was.. it is .. as a hell. But you have to live for the ones you have left."

"..."

"my dad wanted me to be happy and take care of my mom"

".."

"what granny wanted you to do?"

Jungkook asked breaking the hug and stared at JIN waiting for answer.

"she wanted me to be happy and strong and with you."

Jungkook smiled at last part.

"and what are you doing? She is watching you from up. She will be hurt or may be offended to see you like this. "

"..."

"you should do what she want she will be In peace then. Or else her soul will be discomfort and pain"

JIN nodded.

Jungkook cupped his cheek.

"i know it's hard. It will take time. But never feel yourself alone as I am always here for you here" he took JIN hand and placed it on JIN heart.

"Don't go anywhere now. "JIN said holding Jungkook hand tightly.

"i will not. I will never leave you. Never."

To be continued
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ