~Ten~

JIN POV:

They ran after me and pinned me to the wall .

The leader who also our class monitor came and grab my chin. He laughed at me and smirked at me.

"Do you think a complain can stop us?"

he said laughing at me.

"He don't know us .if he do he will be on his knees"

other said kick me in my stomach and went out of the washroom.

-

It was not the first time they did like that. From the time I got a position of topper in class and our teachers started to give me importance as topper and wanted to be class monitor.

But I said no if I had said yes. There would be problems: first the bulling will be increase and second I wouldn't be able to give granny time. She always made me feel safe and home when I couldn't even think like that specially when my own family tried to use my as their punching bag.whatever happened I was blamed out of nowhere.

I started to hate my self. Until that started to happen it made me feel disgust of my self. I don't want to make ABOOJI worried about me so I made granny promise me not to tell ABOOJI. I don't want to worry them. They are my family I want them to see me as their happiness not a burden nor a person who always come with problems.

"JIN-ah?"

granny called me.

I quickly ran to her and sit beside her and held her hand .

"what's wrong?"

I panicked granny always saw whatever I am hiding. She always know what I want.

" nothing granny.. school sucks"

I noticed what I said .granny was now glaring at me .

"JIN!! You swore! I told you not to do that"

granny said in angry tone.

"You should be in home. Go home and rest well you have school."

"no granny I wanna stay with you please...I don't wanna go. You know I am scared.. I don't want to be beaten again .. what - What if he take me with him?."

I said at the edge of crying...

"who would take you?"

Someone asked I froze for a moment then I turned to see ABOOJI behind me walking toward me.

" no-no one ABOOJI"

I said after bowing ..

I stood behind ABOOJI in hospital room .Granny had to come for dialysis once in month and now it was twice. She was at the top of surgery but the donor was not found. It's been 7 months now and her condition was going bad.

"Don't worry I talked to doctor. We will soon find a donor soon ok?"

ABOOJI said I hugged him.

"please save her ABOOJI. I can't lose her please "

I whispered and ABOOJI rubbed my back to calm me down. HE took me out as Granny was sleeping now because of the medicines.

"Go home. Your granny will be home tomorrow"

ABOOJI said. I didn't wanted to go but I had to do.When I enter home I saw same scene mama was drunk. I ran to help her to settle her somewhere but when I did she pushed me.

"Go away you..let me go"

she said almost throwing the bottle at me.I just stood there as she threw tentrum on me ..

"you-you are the reason I am failing again....you are the fucking reason I am not what I always wanted"

and then she threw the bottle at me and then passed out. I got her up and set her on her bed.I went back to living room I grabbed tools to clean the place then a piece of bottle made a cut on my hand.

I just stared at that.

"will they be happy if I die?" 

I hated my self. They hate me and I was the reason for all that .I grabed a piece started to cut my wrist but I couldn't they I ended up scratching all my arm. I wrote

" I HATE MYSELF "

on arm and blood started to come out.

I didn't hurt anymore. I cleaned the place and went to my room, saw the sky .

"DO angels really exist? I want one ..can I have one?"

I asked and I don't know when I slept there and saw him in my dream again..

"can I be your angel?"

"I'll be your angel"

"I'll protect you"

I woke up ..rubbed my temple.. same dream, same person.He won't even remember me. I was just.. nevermind..I thought while sitting ..

"If you promised why you did that to me?" I said and rush to washroom to get ready for school.

---------------------------------------
.

___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ