Eighty One

Jungkook pov:

"i'll do . stay outside"

I nodded. Taking deep breath.After some minute Uncle came back.

"huh? Is it done?"

He shocked his head and called someone.

"son I'm sending an address and some things. Get and come quickly. "

I was staring at him with questions.

"wait son." I nodded as he sat on sofa I sat with him. After a minute or two he was done.

"uncle?"

"umm jungkook. His whole leg to his knees is burned" I nodded getting teary.

"as he didn't get treated immediately and he was wearing tight jeans. His skin is attached with jeans."

I nodded for him to continue.

"we have to remove his skin."

"what??? it will hurt."

"it will sure hurt.we will need you then."

I nodded as I went to JIN. He was glancing at his leg. I was tearing up. I took a deep breath. Wiped my face as I sit with him. I took his face in my hands and kissed his face. I can't imagine if he didn't kick him.

That bastard could have burned his face. I can't see him in pain.

"a-angel."

"yeah jinnie."

"it's burning."

"it will be okay soon hmm."

He nodded and stared at his leg.

"where did you went?"

"i came here but maybe you were not here. So I went to ABOOJI house. No one was there. I started getting scared..I fell sleep in garden. When I opened my eyes I was late. So I got the cab and went to uni."

I nodded kissing his temple.

"i am proud of you."

He smiled and hugged me. And I hugged him back. As door bell rang. I am sure Uncle opened it. A young boy came with Uncle . I am wondering who is he?

"ken!"

Jin said with excitement. I eyed them both. I smiled at him knowing now he is Uncle son.
I greeted him.

He handed things to Uncle. He came to Jin and greeted him. They talked a little until UNCLE called him. He nodded to me. I took Jin face toward me so he doesn't see anything.

He smiled at me as I smiled back. He tried to turn his face when I leaned to kiss him. I sat at an angle he can't see his leg. I started kissing him. I eyed toward uncle as he injected something to Jin leg.

He kissed me back. When I broke the kiss I made him hug me. I hugged him so tight as
I was watching everything. How uncle cut his black jeans and started removing his jeans pieces along with the skin.

"look at me hmm?" he nodded.

"i can't feel my leg."

"uncle injected something so u won't feel pain hmm?" he nodded. I laid resting my back on bed side.

I placed his head on my chest and started to make him sleep. I covered his eyes with my hand and with other hand I started patting his back.
The whole bed sheet was covered with blood. I am relieved he can't see that.

After some more minutes Jin was fully sleep.
i made him lay down on bed as i kissed his temple. Uncle was bandaging Jin leg. With the help of Ken .
Soon they were done. Uncle threw everything in a shopping bag. And handed to me.I took the bag and threw In a trash bin.

I helped them to the washroom as they washed their hands and face. I wanted them to eat but they refused saying they have to go.

"JUNGKOOK here are some medicines and ointments. Made him take regularly. I wrote everything."

I nodded and bowed.

"as it will heal. Jin might have itching. Don't let him scratch or anything. It will leave a scar. And don't let him in contact with water."

I nodded and bowed. When I tried to pay. He refused saying Jin is also his son too. Then Ken came to me. I thanked him too as he pulled me in a hug.

"take care of my friend. Lover boy." I smiled shyly and nodded.

I walked them to the door.

Uncle SUHO went out but Ken stopped.

"here is my card you can call me.I am also a doctor I'll be a doctor this year."

I nodded and took the card. I closed the door as I went to JIN. I sat with him on bed. Took his hand in me. I kissed his hand as tears fell.

"jin please forgive me. I did bad. I am bad. I should't let you go."

I cried out. I am feeling miserable.I hugged him tight.

"ahhh" he whimpered in his sleep like he always used to do. I quickly started kissing his head again and again to make him feel me in his sleep.

Tears fell down from my eyes while watching his tears falling from his eyes.

"jin.. it's me. " sob escaped my mouth.

"a-angle is here.. me.. your angel."

I wiped his tears. As they didn't stopped. I hugged him tight. And patted his back. Moments later he hugged me back.

"i won't let you go. Even it is ABOOJI now."

To be continued