-Eighty-Five-

JUNGKOOK POV :

"where are we going?" JIN asked me as I prepared his dress.

"surprise" he pouted. I called mother.

"mom is jet ready?"

"yeah son and that place is also ready. "

"thank you mom."

"how many time I have to tell you this is not for you."

"yeah I got it."

"hand the phone to my son."

"mom!"

"don't worry I'll not spoil anything."

I handed phone to JIN and went to ready.
There standing miyong . I took the juice and JIN medicine and went back to ready.

When I went to JIN he was blushing holding the phone. He handed the phone to me and took the medicine.

"mom!"

"don't worry I didn't said anything regarding your that,"

"okay mam"

"best of luck."

I smiled and ended the call.

"is it an occasion?" JIN eyed my dress. And his own,

 And his own,

(Jin but with loose jeans 👖 )

I carried him.

"yes."

He made a face in 'o'. I smiled.

"do u like it?"

"huh?"

"my dress." he nodded.

"you are looking..."

"hot?, sexy? Handsome?"

He blushed hard..

"don't worry I am looking yours. "

"mine?"

"yes only yours."

he grabbed my collars. We were in car now.
I grabbed his face. And kissed. He hugged me.
We stayed there for some time.

"let's go.." he nodded.

I drove to the place where jet was. JIN eyes widened.

"where are we going?"

"you will know." he nodded. I took him to the JET.

I set us both in.

"are you guys ready?"

I nodded. He closed the door of jet and in a min it took off.

"sleep if you want." JIN smiled.

"no I wanna enjoy with you."

We sat togather and enjoyed the view. I remember last time I was on jet I was praying the time to pass fast. But look we already land. Why good time always pass fast?

"sir you can go out we will be back in an hour or two"

I said as we got out of JET. A cab was already waiting for us. We sat in. It was almost evening. We ate dinner. Then we went to the place I wanted him to take.

"jin you trust me?"

"yes! A lot" he is happy. I smiled at he was giggling. We are back in busan. I'll confess today..

I am scared to be honest. The car stopped infront of school. All memories came back.
How I messed up?

"why we are here?"

"you will know" I smiled. And I gave him my hand to take.

He opened his arms and gestured me to come closer. I went closer. He gave me peck on my cheek.

And I carried him in my arms in bridal style.
He smiled. No he giggled. I started climbing stairs. His expression was changing.

I made my grip tight. As he closed his eyes tightly. I don't want anything bad. I want you.
When we reached at roof. I was amazed too whole roof was decorated with little lights.
I placed him on a decorated chair.

He opened his eyes and his eyes widened at watching the decoration.

"this?" I went on my knees and took his hands in mine.

"jin listen. I don't know how long I wanted to say this. Please let me say"

He nodded
.
"jin I am sorry. Because of me you suffered a lot. If I didn't messed up. We will be happy right now. Without your hard and suffering time.
I don't know how much I tried to find you,,I find every city. You changed your number. I was blaming my self. I wanted to confess my feelings on that day but I messed up. I am sorry"

JIN wiped my tears that were falling as he was getting teary.

"i tried to get it done but when I ran after you. I got call that my dad is in hospital. I had to run there. When I went there, he was in very bad shape he-he couldn't survive. I am not telling you all that so you will pitty me I am telling you so you don't feel I didn't find you. I tried. I went again and again to your ABOOJI house again and again but I couldn't find you.JIN when I found you again........I can't loose you.I will die. I can't live without you, I want you with me.I want you happy and safe. Please. I love you JIN please Jin. Let me love you. Make you happy. Please jin.I love youu so much. "

I stare as he went silent staring at me tears flowing down.

"please jin say something., please"

"you know how much I waited? Since the day I got back my memories I waited for yoou to say this."

I got froze. He got his memories back.

"jin you got-"

"yes I did. The time you kissed me on hospital roof and fainted. I got everything back.I was confused if it is memory or just a dream that the face I wanted to see for so long was you. But then I believed at how your touch, your voice was similar. You were my. You was my angel. That I lost."

"jinn you got it? You got it for real"

JIN nodded smiling through the tears. I hugged him so tight.

"i love you so much. So so much. Please jin forgive me.you suffer a lot beause of me."

"it was not you. It was because of me. If I had stopped when you called me from there." he pointed to the stairs.

"i wouldn't be like that. I should have believed you.I was wrong not trusting you. Not trusting my angel. Please forgive me."

"don't say that."

I broke the hug. And wiped his face.

"i love you. I love you angel." he sobbed.
I wiped his face.

"thank you. Thank you so much jin." I hugged him.
.
.

.

🅃🄷🄴 🄴🄽🄳