-Seventy Nine-

GEN POV:

They went to dinner and it was time for JIN to go. Jin held Jungkook hand. Shocking his head in no.

"jinnie it's only few days. Once ABOOJI come back.you will be with me.hmm?"

"promise?"

"promise."

Jin hugged Jungkook before going in. Jungkook stood there until Jin was inside.On the other side Jin ran to his room locking.He laid on bed. Balled in. Remembering his granny. ABOOJI and his angel.Jungkook took a deep breath and when he was about to go on his car. A voice made him alert.

"jungkook." he turned to see RM,

"hyung!"

"hey what are you doing here?"

"i came to drop my love."

"my best friend got his love ha?" Jungkook smiled shyly.

"so-so hyung what are you doing here?"

"bruh I live here"

"here?"

Namjoon pointed to the house where JIN went in. Suddenly Jungkook blood boiled figuring everything.He is the one calling Jin names and he was the one making Jin ran away like that,He took a deep breath.

"hey!"

"yeah?"

"come in now."

"no not today hyung. I think you need some rest too. As you just came back from gym I guess."

"yeah. Come someday for sure. "

Jungkook nodded before driving away. He was so angry.He know how big Namjoon is fuckboy.He is fearing up.As much he remember RM went to jogging at 7. so he will pick Jin every day at 7.He quickly called Jin.

"JIN"

"hello."

"Jin try to sleep at time and be ready at 7.15.I''ll pick u up then."

"umm."

"don't worry.I know classes start at 1 now. You will sleep with me till 12. ok?"

"okay!"

"okay pack some clothes for uni. Go sleep I'll pick u up at 7."

"okay"

"where is your father.?"

"i don't know."

"okay be careful."

"okay angel."

Jungkook smiled and ended the call.Only 10 hours. But for him it was months.He drove to his home. Laid on his bed hugging Jin pillow after setting alarm of 6.30.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUE.