~Thirty-Five~

Jin pov:

After few minutes our door knocked he quickly ran to the door. It was room service.

JUNGKOOOK ran to get it.He bowed to the man who delivered us the things. He sat on bed again I took mine. But he snatched it.

"stop it's hot."

He opened it put a straw in to the cup. And blowed it again and again until he got satisfied.Why everything look so similar like I have done it before?My head started hurting again.

I held the sheets tightly. He just cried I don't wanna make him worried again.

I want him with me. Everytime, everywhere. I want to hold him. Hug him. My heart is paining at just thinking he will leave me.

The door knocked again. He handed my drink and went to open the door. There was J-HOPE and TAEHYUNG.

J-HOPE had smirked on his face. I felt uncomfortable. JUNGKOOK stood beside me.

J-HOPE suddenly started acting like he care about me. Like he was acting because of TAEHYUNG. He sat at bed. He rubbed my leg. I felt uncomfortable.

JUNGKOOK sat with me and I held his hand. He quickly saw me and i think. He noticed me.

J-HOPE pressed my knees hardly making me screamed.

"sorry sorry"

J-HOPE said with apologetic look.

"it's okay"

I squeezed JUNGKOOK hand.

"no it's not. I am sorry. Please forgive me" J-HOPE said.

I don't know why I placed my head on JUNGKOOK chest or He put his palm on my face to place me there. I closed my eyes it felt so good.

"As you have seen JIN is okay so you may go now."

JUNGKOOK said while rubbing my hand that I was holding.TAEHYUNG suddenly came near me. I push myself away from him near JUNGKOOK.

"if you need any help just give me a call. I'll come right away okay?"
I opened my eyes he was waiting for my reply.

"there is no need for this. I am here with JIN. It would be great if you take care of your boyfriend"

JUNGKOOK said while gesturing toward J-HOPE.He stood up after placing me on bed. He opened the door to be a sign to leave.

"i'll visit again"

J-HOPE said. I just nodded. Then they both went out.

JUNGKOOK came to bed and sat beside me. He handed me my drink. It was cold but still warm enough to drink.

When I finished my drink.I turned my head to discover JUNGKOOK was staring at me like waiting for something.

"do you want to ask something?"

I asked him and He nodded and hesitated.

"what's the matter with that boy?"

I started to look around to gather courage.

"it's okay if you don't wanna tell."

"umm"

I made eye contact with him. He was waiting.

"TAEHYUNG was my teacher for an approx an year"

He nodded me to continue.

"he always give me attention may be because I was always attentive. But after a week or two when he started teaching us. J-HOPE behavior toward me started changing. I tried my best to settle everything down..but all was in vain. Then.."

"then?"

he said while placing a hand on my hand. I quickly held his hand tightly for courage.

"rumors start to grow up of a student being ..be-ing a slut of a teacher...I didn't gave attention to rumors. After some weeks I went to college before my the time as I had a test. I hear someone gossiping about that s-lut. I stood there for some minutes for them to stop. Then I hear they were gossiping about me. They were thinking I am that students. I went in to see who was spreading rumors. When I see the person who was doing that. I broke"

"who. Who was that?"

"he was my best friend J-HOPE"

He suddenly placed other hand on my hand.

"i am sorry"

"no. No need to."

"you know I considered him my friend. Why he did that?"

He wiped my tears that I didn't even know was there.

"did you? D-id you liked that. Tha-t teacher?"

I shocked my head in no.

"he he was just my teacher nothing else"

He sat beside me after calming me down.

"it's okay. Nothing will happen.I'll be here always..with you."

I put my head on his shoulder.We stayed there.for an hour or two while watching tv.Then his phone rang. He quickly picked it up.

"yeah. Why?.... You lost track?..where are you?..can't you handle it yourself?..okay. I sent you address.. okay let me see"

I saw him as he was answering the call.

"what happened?"

"my driver lost track as he was coming with my luggage. So.."

"go I am here and okay too"

"Sure?"

I nodded.

He nodded.

"lock the door and don't go out. Call the room service if you want anything okay?"

I nodded.

"i'll be back soon..call me if you feel sad okay?"

I nodded. When he was about to go.

"umm"

He turned back.

"i don't have your number"

I said hesitantingly.He took my phone and called on his phone after a few seconds his phone started ringing.He turned his phone toward me.

"i have your number now"

he said smiling.

"do you have insta?"

He asked while searching my phone.When I was about to speak he spoke.

"oh.found it. Here I am."

He searched my phone. He handed me my phone. He followed me and then I followed him back.

"now we are friends"

I said tapping on 'follow back' I saw him smiling.He smiled back.He leaned closer. And kissed my temple.He touched my knee.

"if it hurt call me. I'll run to you."

I nodded.

"keep smiling"

he said while caressing my cheek and then he went out.

"take care we have camp fire at night"

he said peeking into the room.I laughed at he was back again.

"okay okay. Be safe. Your driver might lost track again go"

He laughed and nodded.He was gone I was alone again.He just went outside and I was missing him what is happening to me.

I just met him days ago. Am I in love with him already?

.
.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ