~Thirty-six~

-------
Jin pov:

I lost track of time for how many hours I watched TV. I watched the time I was hungry I ordered room service for snacks.

My knee was not hurting anymore.I was bored a lot then I decided to text him.

But then I put my phone down and went to washroom.When I was in washroom and my ringtone rang again and again.

It never happened I came out quickly.And held my phone I smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After texting and locking the door I sat down on bed smiling.  After a minute or two door knocked I stood up and asked who he is?

He was TAEHYUNG I hestatingly open the door.

"yes?"

"umm I wanna say that we have to go to campfire early then the time as there will be traffic."

"okay when are we going?"

"in ten minutes"

"but JUNGKOOK is not here. I can't go without him"

"why? I am here."

"what?"

"i'll accompany you. Don't worry. Why you are so into him?" I was in the verge of anger. I took a deep breath.

"sir. No TAEHYUNG. You don't have to be worrying about me. I know what I want to do. And JUNGKOOK said right.
Take care of your own boyfriend. And stop worrying about me. Mind your own business...I'll ask him when he is coming. So thank you so much"

I closed the door on his face.How dare he?I took deep breaths to calm down.

.

I changed my dress then I took my phone to ask him when he is coming.I don't wanna go without him.

.

.

.

.
After some minutes of his text.
I took my wallet.I took a towel and things he might need.and placed on my bed after making the bed.

I made my bag. Placed my camera that ABOOJI gift me, some chocolates. And few snacks that JUNGKOOK bought this morning.

I then went out. And a teacher instructed all to went in bus.I silently went to end of the bus and placed my bag beside me.All arrived and the bus started.

After few minutes TAEHYUNG came and sit beside me. He sat there for few minutes.

"i am sorry for what I said before"

he said not making contact with me.

I was still angry on him. But I controlled it. He was once my teacher I still respect him.

"It's okay."

"Did you forgive me?"

he said while making eye contact with hopeful eyes. I nodded.

"Please never speak like that again about JUNGKOOK"

"do you trust him that much?"

"more than my own self"

I glanced up and saw J-HOPE glaring at me.

"you should go I don't want any other rumor about me of stealing someone other's boyfriend"

"but you are alone here "

"i am not"

"huh?"

I showed him my cell and showed I am talking to JUNGKOOK. That was not. I was reading the previous chat between me and him.

"he will be here soon don't worry. And don't make your boyfriend worry a lot"

I said and pull my headphone on.

I saw how much he was shocked at my behaviour. I never talked to anyone like that.Since JUNGKOOK came I feel strong. As I got my missing piece.He stood up and went to his boyfriend.I started to read the chat again.

I don't know why I am doing this...
But it feel good...

--------
Short chapter sorry..
Next will be long
Be sure to comment and vote.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ