Seventy-five

Gen pov...

Jungkook was sad whole day. He tried to call ABOOJI but it was on voicemail saying to call later.

Jungkook sighed.

"here look"

he looked up to find JIN holding something. He smiled.

"what is it?" Jin sat on couch.

(imagine these)

(imagine these)

"it's flower crown"

He made  Jungkook wear flower crown.

"you look beautiful angel." Jungkook smiled.

"am I ?"

JIN nodded.

"lemme click a picture." Jin went to take phone..

Meanwhile JUNGKOOK admired the crown. It was so nice and beautiful.JIN clicked a pic of JUNGKOOK.

"we don't have much pics."

"no we have."

"where?"

"surprise." JUNGKOOK used to click JIN secretly when they were together 4 years ago.JIN pouted.

"let's go"

"where?"

"to buy you snacks."

"why?"

"i don't want you to starve there"JIN nodded and went to store.

Then they went to walk and no one knew it was night time. When they came back there was a car parked . JIN held JUNGKOOK and shocked his head in no.He was trying whole day to act he is okay but he couldn't pretend now.

JIN went to his room. And JUNGKOOK said the guard to take all bags to car that he did.

"jin"

"i don't wanna go."

"listen.?"

"hmm."

"i am here.just give me a call hmm?" JIN hugged him. JUNGKOOK took him to car and gave him peck on temple.

"angel"

"shh. I know just give me a call. And don't forget what I said."

"hmm"

"look at me."JIN look up.

"never skip food"

JIN nodded and with that car drove away.

--

JUNGKOOK went back to his apartment too after taking his luggage and calling a cab.He slept with heavy heart,He kept in touch with JIN making sure he is taking care of himself and eating well.

In some days university is going to start but they both are sad wanting each other.
.