~Fifty-three~

Gen pov:.....

"wait why? Granny granny is okay.."

JIN said and tried to go in the ICU but JUNGKOOK held him back.

"JIN please let them do please"

"You don't know they will do something bad...granny need me.. ABOOJI please say something"

"Son..JUNGKOOK please handle him please..."

YOONGI said holding his tears.and went to fill the form. he was in love with lisa but was afraid if his decision could harm anyone life.

JUNGKOOK made JIN sit on a chair outside the ICU and sat on knees to be at jin level as his head was down.

He was holding his scarf tightly to suppress the tears. JUNGKOOK placed his hand on JIN hand slowly and took the hand in his hand.

He started rubbing his hand with his thumb. . JIN look up to see JUNGKOOK down staring with concern and worry.

He couldn't suppress It this time. He broke up. JIN threw himself on JUNGKOOK.

JUNGKOOK jolted back a little but held JIN tightly. JIN started crying again harder that the  sobbing voice could be hear in the whole hallway.

JUNGKOOK didn't said anything as he didn't know anything to say. He knew what was going to happen. After a few minutes.

"shh.JIN stop please..I can't see you like this"

"you know that GRANNY want you to be strong if she saw you. She will be sad."

He started massage JIN scalps and rub to calm him down.

After a few more minutes...

When he saw down his shirt was wet. JIN had fallen asleep. He stayed there for few more minutes to confirm JIN was asleep completely. He then shifted a little to place his back against the wall. And settled JIN in his lap carefully. He sniffled in his sleep. and held jungkook tightly.

JUNGKOOK was also tearing up. He loved GRANNY too.just the thought of her leaving made  him broke.

"granny please don't go. We need you. JIN-JIN need you"

He heard some steps coming toward him. He saw YOONGI coming.When he saw JIN and JUNGKOOK on floor. He ran toward him.

"It's cold. Why are you on floor?"

he sat down at their level.JUNGKOOK just glanced down at passed out seokjin . YOONGI followed him  and understood.

"Come let me help you"

YOONGi stood up. And held JIN who seemed to figure he is not with JUNGKOOK. JIN was like waking up.

Then he helped Jungkook stand up too. Jungkook quickly held Jin from Yoongi . And Lull him to sleep again. Jungkook kissed Jin temple.. Forgetting Yoongi presence.

Yoongi got teary at how Jungkook cared about Jin . And he took him away from Jungkook .

Jungkook carefully sit on bench and placed JIN head on his lap. Yoongi got a blanket and covered him.  as when he got back with other blanket. Jungkook was also asleep. He sat down to see Jin .

"sorry my son I did wrong. I shouldn't have taken you away."

He went to Doctor as surgery was done.

"MR.YOONGI I am really sorry"

"what do you mean?"

"surgery was successful but her body is so weak she couldn't suppress the pain. I am really sorry to say but I think she have only a few minutes or an hour "

"Do-do something please"

YONNGI fell on his feet begging.

"MR.YOONGI you should let her go. You are trying to stop her for a long time.. she already said she can't do that anymore.. don't hurt her please..."

he took YOONGI up and placed him on chair.

"meet her and send her in a good way so you want regret that in future."

After some minutes he stood up and went to LISA.

"li.. LISA"

He called out. She opened her eyes.

"YOONGI...."

she took her hand up that YOONGI held quickly

"you have to be strong. JIN doesn't have anyone.you know that right?"

"please don't do that everything will be okay"

"please YOONGI. It's time let's say good bye"

she started breathing heavily.

"love JIN and take care of him and yourself.and let him be with his angel. If you fail to do that I'll ..I'll never come to your dream"

"lisaaaa"

LISA took her last breath in YOONGI arms.He closed her eyes. He cried.

"i can't.. I can't do that alone.. pleaseee"

He screamed. Making JIN wake up. He shocked up. Jungkook woke up too. Yoongi came out of ICU.

Yoongi fell on his knees. Jungkook ran to him as Jin was confused more than that in fear. He was assuming something that he was praying to be wrong.

"are you okay?"

Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"i ...I lost her... she left me alone.."

Jungkook hugged Yoongi . He was tearing up too.He rubbed Yoongi back but he know nothing will help right now.

After some minutes he saw behind. JIN was not there. He search here and there. JIN was not here to be seen.

He placed Yoongi on a chair nearby. Yoongi friend came quickly.

"please stay with him.I'll search for JIN"

Jungkook started searching Jin > he searched every place. He asked everyone. He started to fear up. He then went to ROOF after searching for Jin . When he was in half way of stairs. He hear someone sobbing.

"why you did that?"

"you liar"

"you promised me "

"you left me ..why? Why? Granny why you did that?"

"don't worry I'll come to you. I can't live without you."

Jungkook suddenly open the door to find JIN standing on the railing to end his life.

"JIN"

....
....
   ....
TO 
BE 
CONTINEUED

.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ