~Nine~

Present :

JIN had graduated from HIGH SCHOOL and wanted to go to a university but his granny got sick and fainted in his grandfather's home when he went after his graduation. He often go their because he was the only who consider Jin as his family.

JIN always feel like he couldn't breath as his only family always bitching him.

His father hate him whenever JIN go and run to JIMIN. NAMJOON always snatch him and push him away from JIMIN saying he don't deserve to be loved.

His mother always blame him for her dancing incapability.

Whenever he was asked about his family he always pretend that he have a loving and great family .But he always talk about his

"ABOUJI"

and his granny..

When his granny fainted in the hall. JIN's life was like an earthquake hit the city or a plane have crashed on top of him or like some one garbed him and took his heart out.

He took the granny to the hospital she was admitted to ICU immediately.

She was dignosed by kidney failure .Her one kidney was failed completely and second was urge  after the first one.

Jin took care of her like she always did when ever JIN needed her.

Due to that JIN missed all the entry tests and interviews to be enrolled in university and all the test were closed. Some universities were open to take tests but JIN never wanted to go away.

He ended up in a college . He decided to go to university after two year of college. JIN love computer science so he decided to do major in computer.

He hate hurting people so he never thought of becoming doctor. (He is pure angel).

He sighed and entered the class. He introduced himself and sat back on chair.

He noticed everyone was staring at him as he was a meal including the teacher. Everyone tried to reach Jin and JIN as a humble and kind, smiled and started to take the class.

He noticed a group was glaring him and they seemed like bully group.

Hopefully he missed the starting days so he was not bullied and rage. He was intelligent student and got top marks. Some students try to make JIN their friend to make him give them his notes. He never get any tutor after his 5th grade after that incident.

Yoongi have told him not to let people use you so he said no to them. And told them that If they want marks they should learn by themselves. If they want help he would help them but will never help them like that.

That group was sent to JIN by that bully group. They started to tease JIN. HIS books were stolen and notes were hidden. JIN figured and decided not to take notes with him and clean his locker.

After 6 months, He finally got a friend he was really nice.

JIN POV:

I was sitting on the chair trying to understand what this means .I was trying to solve a problem from math book as I didn't had my notes with me.

"HI" someone step from behind and sit with me. I jumped from surprise but soon replied.

"Hi"I said and continue to solve problem.

He leaned down and take his face near mine to see what I was doing.

"Do you need help?"

He said and then took my pen without waiting from my answer.I couldn't say anything as he was already solving the problem. I then too take my head down and started to concentrate on what he was doing.