~Forty-One~

We took some pics. Some funny too. We were so busy that I didn't noticed we had arrived.

Slowly We all got out.

"Listen if you reach up first. You will be given the chance to go first. Or at last"

One teacher said. We took some rest until that teacher blew the whistle.

We started to climb up. There were a lot of stairs. After few minutes I stopped and took a deep breath. JUNGKOOK was ahead of me when he noticed me i wasn't with him.

he saw me behind he quickly came back. I sighed at looking at the long way. After a minute I stated to walk. But JUNGKOOK came in front and bent and patted his back.

"what?"

"hope up"

"why? I don't want too"

"you want to climb or"

"or?"

"I'll lift you in bridal style"

He turned to face me and bent to lift me when I stopped him.

"okay okay"

He smiled, turned around and bent and patted his back to climb.I sighed. He is so stubborn.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and jump.
And he held my thighs.

"i am heavy."

I said and pouted.

"No you are not. I can give you piggy back to back to seoul"
He said pulling my legs closer and i smiled pecking his cheeks liking his touch.

"ooo yeah yeah"

I can't say I didn't liked it. We passed through a lot of members. And we passed through JHOPE and TAEHYUNG.

I saw him angry. And annoyed. Did they fight?

I shrugged my shoulders I don't care. I tightened my arms around him when I felt him sweating.

"enough let me get off"

He shocked his head in no and held my thighs around his waist.

"i wanna drink water"

"you want?"

"yes"

He nodded.
I couldn't think of any other thing.
He saw here and there until he find a bench.

He loosened his grip and I got off. I quickly sat and he started to search for water bottle from bag.

I pulled him down to sit .

I opened my bag and took some tissues and wiped his face while he just stared at me.

"Told you I am heavy. You are sweating buckets."

He was just staring at me. I looked in his eyes I saw love and care.

I threw tissues in trashcan. I took the bottle he was holding. Opened it and took the bottle to his mouth.

He quietly drank it. I zipped my bag.I stood up. And then I started running.

"ya! JIN "

I hear from behind.

"don't run you will start sweating again"

I turned to see him without looking back. And then I bumped into something and I fell.

"ahhh"

I held my hand it was bruised.

"oh no I'm okay"