~Thirty-One~

JIN was on my lap.It seem like a dream to me I securely held him on my lap. As we were sitting on the end of bus so there was a lot of space I spread his legs to the side so he will comfortable.

I couldn't believe my self.

I was hating myself the person I love. I was the person who love him and promised to protect him and I am the one who made him suffer a lot.

I didn't even know I was tearing up. It was night now so probably no one noticed me. But a person was glaring at us.

I am hurt that I hurt you.

"JIN"

"JIN PLEASE"

"Please forgive me"

I didn't even noticed that I spoke that loud that could make him awake.He moved like he is waking up.I quickly wiped my face.

After some minutes he woke up. He panicked after watching himself in my lap.He started to move or get off my lap.I held him in place.

"sorry I didn't notice I was sleeping like that"

He again tried to get off but I didn't allow him.

"why? Your legs will be sore let me get off"

"It's okay your are not even heavy.you are like feather.plus it's cold and you are not wearing any warm thing."

I said pointing at his plain shirt.He looked down at his shirt.

"but still just let me get off."

I can't pressure him more I let him get off.

"thank you"

He said.  He took a blanket out of his suitcase and wrapped around himself.

"give me those I'll put it in my luggage"

He said pointing at my things that I took with me while coming. I handed him those he put those in his suitcase.
After a few more minutes bus stopped.

"There is store here. If you want to buy something or doing another business you can do."

A person spoke at opening the bus door.

"you all should be here in 15 minutes."

I took my wallet to buy something.

"i'll be back in few minutes do you want something?"

He shocked his head.

"thank you.. I don't need anything "

I nodded and went to the store. I started to find JIN's favorite snacks.It was hard as it was a small store it took a longer time than expected.

When I returned I saw two built men following JIN. I ran toward him. When JIN saw me he quickly stood with me. Those men understood he was with me.

I glared at them.When they were gone I turned my attention toward JIN.

"why are you out?do you need something?"

"i was alone in there. I went to washroom but then I lost the track."

I nodded while taking my jacket off.I made him wear but he said he is going in.We sat back there I noticed JIN was rubbing his knees as he may be tired at sitting like that.

I placed my jacket and snacks on the seat. I sat beside him. I patted my lap.He glanced at my lap. And shocked his head in no.

I know how stubborn he is.I took the snacks.i handed him some.

"i am okay.. Thank you "

"no. I am here with you since 4. You haven't eat anything"

He smiled a little and took the snacks from my hand.

"GOOD..eat then."

I handed him his drink.

"thank you"

"welcome"

I said while smiling he smiled too.We talked a lot and laughed until we reached there.All went out.

I took his suitcase to which he said it's okay.but I didn't listen and took it out.I placed beside the bus door. When he was about to walk out.

"stop there"

He stopped in his tracks and stared at me in confusion.I made him wear the jacket this time. He somehow blushed.

"thank you"

"never-mind and it's cold."

I took my hand to him to take it. He hesitatingly took it and stood beside me, I am sure a lot were whispering about us but I don't care.

All were alloated rooms and we were too. I was thinking it will be two bed but it was one. It was mid-night already so I chose to stay.

"i'll sleep at sofa"

I said as I saw him nervous after watching the single bed. It was big but still it was single.

He nodded.I sat on sofa somehow glancing at him.After some more minutes he turned to me.

"you don't have clothes with you right? "

I nodded He went to his suitcase. He took to pairs of nightwear and handed me one.

"it will be uncomfortable sleeping in these."

he said glancing at my suit.

I saw my clothes true it will be uncomfortable. I took those and went to bathroom.

"thank you"

I said while walking to bathroom.When I returned he was already sleeping. He must be tired.I took the blanket and laid on sofa while staring at him.

I was tired too so soon I fell sleep too.

.

.

.

After some time or hour I woke up by someone's whimpering.

I sat looked at the clock it was only 4 in  morning.

Then I noticed it was coming from JIN.
------
.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆
_________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ