~Thirty-three~

I will not leave you JIN.

-

-

I took a quick shower. When I was about to wear my shirt. Someone knocked the door. I ran to the door. It was still early morning who the hell is tha?

I opened the door. It was the same person who was glaring at me yesterday.

His reactions changed after seeing me. I glanced where his eyes Were... 'oh'

I was topless. He tried to see behind me I know what he is doing I turned to him blocking the sight.

He noticed it and cleared his throat.

"JIN.. is he awake?"

"no. He is not. Why?"

"oh. I came to inform some students got sick because of the long ride. So..the morning schedule is postponed..and breakfast will be ready at 12."

"okay. He is still sleeping. He often sleep till 10 so I'll wake him."

He turned to go after nodding but i spoke.

"it will be better if you talk to me first before approaching JIN."

His eyes widened and I can feel anger but who cares?. Jin is mine.

"i am his guard and right now his guardian too."

I closed the door at his face without waiting for his answer.I know how how see my JIN. How dare he? I turned to JIN. He was stirring up looks like he was about to wake up.

He slowly opened his eyes. I walked to him.

"JIN sleep.. the schedule is postponed."

"whyy?"

He said sleeply.

"some students got sick"

He nodded. Then I noticed I was not wearing shirt. I quickly ran to put a shirt. He sat up after some minutes.

"morning"

"MORNING"

I said smiling widely I missed it so much. He woke to bathroom.

"DID you brush?

"nope.I don't have one. I am going to buy one."

"no need I have one."

He then went to open his suitcase. And gave me an extra brush. He always had things in case he need.

"thank you"

He had a small bag of accessories like brush, comb, perfume and bandages too. Why he need bandage.

I noticed he didn't had his shampoo.and In the washroom the shampoo was not the one JIN use. We brushed togather.

He joked around while brushing I put a finger on his lips at he was laughing too hard that he had tears in his eyes.When I was done I quickly wore my shoes and ran.

"where -where are you going?"

He asked when I was in the the midway toward the lift. I turned back he looked sad more in fear.I ran to him and cupped his face.

"i'll be back before you even know okay?"

"are you leaving?"

"umm no. Do you want me to leave?"

I asked him he started to get nervous again. He held his shirt tightly.

"don't worry I'll not leave you"

He looked at me and smiled. I kissed on his forehead.

"go in room and lock it I have key I'll open it okay?"