~Seven~

After few days JENNIE open her eyes not to close them again. Nurse came to check her then quickly pressed the button that alerted her doctor.

DR.SUHO arrived a short after checked JENNIE's vital level everything but when he asked JENNIE that can he sit.JENNIE said she can't feel her lower area.

He suddenly wrote down the test carefully controlling his expressions he didn't want to say what he was thinking.After few hours all reports were out.And all was what SUHO thought.

Due the labor pain JENNIE's lower part was no longer functioning.It may be for forever.

"Doc.what's the issue?"

JENNIE was trying her best not panic.

He called the nurse in case he may need her.

"So MS.park I told you .U will not survive the labor pain"

SUHO said to make her understand.

"Tell me,what the hell is wrong"

She was losing her control.

"Due to the pain..your lower part is no longer functioning i am afraid to say that you might not be able to dance again"

SUHO said and then JENNIE lost it. SHE started yelling and saying the doc is lying It can't happen.Her career can't be like that.

Nurse quickly grabed her and SUHO injected her in hope that when she will wake up. She will understand and accept the situation.

---

The doctors was really amazed as they think It was literally miracle.As in days JIN' legs were in shape and can be said a normal child.

They were about to send the children back but before that YOONGI had to make somethings settle.

At lunch table:

YOONGI POV:

I sighed at thinking how far my son had gone. How could he so blinded to endanger lives??

He was afraid at NAMJOON was also started behaving like JIMIN. He was afraid to see another JIMIN.

"NAMJOON honeyy.."

I called namjoon to talk to him.He was throwing all the toys after seeing their brands.

" Yeah.here.."

NAMJOON said after sitting on chair he was now about to turn five.

THE babysitter gave an apologetic bow before taking care of JIN.YOONGI ignore NAMJOON words and started

"namjoon ah, listen i want you do as i say"

NAMJOON just nodded

"I want you to act like hyung and take care of JIN and your mother.You know that JIN need you and Your mother may need your Support."

"You are getting aren't you?"

YOONGI said waiting for NAMJOON.

"DADDY said she is a bitch she wanted to get rid of me,and left me after I born"

YOONGI could see it.He felt like he failed.He thought JIMIN was recovered but no he was turning NAMJOON his weapon and slave who will do whatever JIMIN will say.HE was in his thought but NAMJOON'S voice made him come to reality.

"I hate imperfection. daddy say being perfect is my class.and that is not in my class.I hate him,HE is shame to us "

NAMJOON said watching JIN angrily than at YOONGI.

HE then went out to garden.

YOONGI sighed the situation was more critical he have to protect him for all he had..may be that could release the regret in his heart.

I have to protect NAMJOON innocence, JIN's life,and make them as possible as I can.

I called my personal lawyer to make JIN's life more secure And take some steps that could help him to control things that were going out of his hands.

_____________

___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ