~Twenty-Nine~

-------

JIN went to the graduation event. His thoughts were all about a PERSON he wants to remember. The words were roaming around in his mind he was mumbling his name without even knowing.soon his name was called and he gave his ending speech.

He thanked his teachers and family he didn't even noticed. That he spoke his name all got shocked and started whispering and gossiping about who was that person JIN talked about.

He was mumbling his name again and again. His name was making JIN feel good.He didn't know his driver was calling him. He then ended up patting JIN on his shoulder that made JIN come to reality.

"YAH! Ohh what?"

He said while holding his degree.The driver took out his phone and started saying

"SIR madam sent me to drop your luggage.she said me to tell you to take care, eat regularly,taking bath daily.."

JIN cut him off.

"okay, okay.I got it. Give this to GRANNY and say I'll call her"

He said handing the driver his degree and his graduation gown.He felt uncomfortable to go alone. His phone buzzed and he smiled after seeing the caller-ID.

"happy graduation JIN"

granny said instantly.

"THANK YOU GRANNY I don't wanna go. You know I wanna stay with you."

"JIN please it will be good may be you remember everything."

JIN just pouted.Then GRANNY started telling him what he have to do.

"okay okay GRANNY I'll do that. Now go take care. Take medicine on time. If I come to know u didn't took care of yourself I'll run to you"

"okay I'll do that and JIN your ABOOJI said your guard will accompany you at the middle of your ride"

"no.granny I can't take this please it's embarrassing"

"no JIN I can't take no from you I think it's your time to go. Now go and give me a call when you reached there okay"

"okayy"

JIN said while pouting angrily.

"love you son"

"love you too GRANNY"

JIN ended the video call and sighed he always felt embarrassed with guards.
......

JIN POV:

i sadly entered the bus and sat at the end after PLACING MY luggage.

Soon all other students came in.all students were gossiping about the event But my eyes landed up on a certain couple.

They were clinging to each other.I got hurt to see that couple.The person who rumored about me was the one who ended up having relation with TAEHYUNG.

i felt suffocated.

..

.

.

After 15 minute ride they were out of city.

I felt I can't breath now. I took my head out of the window. I closed my eyes to feel the air touching my face.

It felt good. I opened his eyes to admire the weather.

After some minutes of drive I saw a boy hitting the tire of his car angrily and pushed his hair away from his face and then turned his face. His face looked similar. My head started hurting.

I felt my heart race. I put my hand on my chest. Why it felt like that. HE seem like in trouble. I wanna help.

I stood up and told the teacher and driver to stop the bus. They questioned but I ran out of the bus. I went to that guy whose back was facing me.

I didn't know why I was helping him out of blue.I felt like my heart is saying that to do.

"EXCUSE ME" I called out while approaching him....
----
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ
.