-Sixty-one-

Jungkook pov:

"morning alarm"

"huh? "

"jin.. Baby come here"

I patted my lap and in no time he was on my lap. I carefully put my arm on his waist above his wound. I pulled him closer. He closed his eyes.I leaned in.

And then I pecked his lips.

"i-I missed you a lot."

"an-gel"

he pulled me by my collar and attacked my lips. I put my hand on his neck pulling him closer. He put his arms on my waist tilting his neck.

"mmmhh"

he moaned. i kissed with full love and care. Soon we broke as we were both out of breath. He put his face in my crock giving me butterflies in my stomach. And hugged me.

I closed my eyes enjoying until I felt him kissing my neck. I don't want anything that he may regret. I want a person he will be proud of. I don't want to be a person he say he regret meeting me.

I pulled him away and took his lips again. After a second he kissed me back. He opened his mouth for me as I put me tongue in. We make out I don't know how much time. Then I pulled away before it's too late.

"i-I didn't shower. Let me borrow your clothes."

I said breathing heavily.

"there is no need your suitcase is here"

"here? "

"yeah umm"

JIN stopped mid way. I know something is odd. Before asking I should confirm if it is true or just my imagination.

"ok I'll take shower then. Don't open the door okay?"

"be quick"

I nodded. I am sure something is odd.

I went to my suitcase and opened it. all dresses were cleaned and packed well. I took a simple shirt and jeans and went to shower.

...

JIN POV:

I want to tell him but I am scared. I soon spaced out thinking about yesterday.

.

.

.

__

AUTHOR POV:

 ON DAY OF JUNGKOOK ARRIVAL:

JIN was alone in house sitting on a couch. He was quiet remembering about his GRANNY and his angel.

He want someone but don't have one. After an hour or two the door bell rang. He ran in hope there is his ABOOJI or ANGEL. But he got scared to see someone else.

"you? What are you doing here?"

"i hear about your granny and.."

"and?"

"and I came to give you these"

he walked aside to show the suit cases.

"oh. Thank you"

JIN took the suitcases from TEAHYUNG and tried to close the door.

"isn't it manner-less to not welcome me in and offer me something"

"oh sorry please come in."

JIN took the suit cases and placed them in the room beside him.JIN came back to TAEHYUNG who was sitting on couch in living room.

"what would you like to take?"

"just water please"

JIN nodded and went to kitchen to take it. He screamed when he felt someone arm on his back.

"what? What are you doing? Back off"

"JIN why are you like this?"

"don't touch me! "

"we are both alone here let's take advantage of it"

JIN ran from kitchen after listening it. But TAEHYUNG grabbed him and forcefully pushed JIN to the counter. The strike was so hard that JIN screamed out. HIS back hit the counter so hard that he cried out.

"what we haven't started yet"

"GET OUT!"

TAEHYUNG got stunned.

"I SAID GET OUT. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I AM LIKE THIS? I HATE YOU! I HATE YOUR TOUCH.I HATE YOUR EVERYTHING.YOU ARE CHEATING ON JHOPE. GET THE FUCK OUTTTTT"

TAEHYUNG went out leaving JIN in pain. JIN sat on kitchen floor crying in pain. He tried to touch his back but it pained so he left it as it was.

"angel....jungkook"

"where are you?"

"please I need you"

Look like his prayer got listened when JIN got message from JUNGKOOK.When JUNGKOOK said he is going to call JIN refused of being scared he might broke up.

When JUNGKOOK said he is coming. JIN settled himself. Washed his face. And made his hair a little. Took deep breaths to calm himself

END OF AUTHOR POV

....

JUNGKOOK POV:

I came back and saw JIN spaced out. I sat with him. He didn't notice me until I pinched his nose. He saw me and placed his head in my lap.  And took my hand.

"what is It JIN?"

"nothing"

"so jin how you got injured?"

"...."

"tell your angel hmm?"

"taehyung came yesterday"

"did he?"

His hold on my hand tighten.

"please don't leave me. I wanna stay with you please. I don't wanna go. Hyung sent someone in my room last time. Angel I am so scared."

"where did he touch you?"

"who?"

"TAEHYUNG"

I saw JIN sitting. He just stare at me. I was controlling my anger as he got scared last time.

"jin where did he touch? ."

he took his hand out and pointed at his palm.I took his hand and started kissing his palm plenty of time.

"and?"

He pointed toward his arm.

I kissed his arm by rolling the sleeve up.

"and ?"

he pointed at his neck. I pulled his face and gave him a long kiss on his nape.He hugged me.

"and?"

"i am okay. I am with you."

"where else he touched you?"

"he-he backhugged me yesterday when I was in kitchen"

I stopped my self there. He would be uncomfortable like that. I made him turn and back hugged him carefully without hurting his back. He put his hand on my hand.

"why he was here?"

"he came to give the suitcase."

I nodded.

"jungkook. i don't wanna go there."

"i know when ABOOJI will come back I'll talk to him. It's two week there right?"

He nodded.

"Don't worry I am here."
.

.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ