Eighty

JUNGKOOK POV:

ABOOJI Is late.
I regurly pick JIN up at 7. he suddely sleep with me mostly on couch,. then I woke him up at 12 and after getting ready we went to uni then I drop him off at 11 after studying.

Today:

It's Making me worry more. I taped on staring wheel as I sat on my car seat. It's 9 and JIN is not out yet it's making me worry. I went to the guard,.

"hello.sir" I bowed to which he bowed back.

"sir can you call jin I came to pick him up."

"son but he is out since 6."

"6?"

"yeah son."

"did he take his bag with him.?"

"no son"

"can you take me to his room so I can get his bag. I think he will go to class straight."

"yeah sure son."

I went to his room coffee was all over the room making me suspicious. I am worrying about JIN. Where he went. I took his bag then I saw his mobile on bed. I took it sighing.

'how will I contact you?'

I went outside his room thanked the guard for allowing me in.

"don't worry son.I'll tell him you came."

"thank you."

I drove to that park he was not there.
I drove to find him but he was not anyhere.
I drove to my apartment that maybe JIN went there.
I ran in happily maybe JIN is in.

"jinnie" I called out but remember he don't know the passcode. Then sighed and went to my room.

"where are you jin?"

Worry filled me up. A sudden thought filled me up. May be he went to uni. I am doing on every possiblity. I went to shower. JIN doesn't like sweat.and smell.

I drove to uni. I waited for him and the class start. I sat at the end as we always do because I always held his hand in mine whenever we are not taking notes.Worry is eating me up.
A lot of what if's are coming in my mind.

"please JIn be safe." after the first class I quit..
I took my phone out to call my detective uncle.

But suddenly a similar figure come toward me.
"ji-" I saw he was limping.

What happened?
When I was about to walk to him the principle came . I was expecting JIN to come to me but he sat in front row.
I wanted to run to him but stopped as he didn't made eye contact with me.

He is ignoring me?
I saw him. He was hiding himself from me.
Why?
This is eating me.
As soon as the principal went . I ran to JIN.
I held his hand and dragged him out.

"slow d-down"

"why?" I saw behind and saw pain in his eyes. It is hurting me.

"pleasee" he said and bent. I held him up in my arms.

"j-jungkook please.."

He started crying. I didn't placed him down. Ran to my car holding him in my arms. Ignoring eyes staring us. I don't care. I opened my back seat door. And made him sit there.
I closed the gate and ran to other side. And sat there.
When I held his legs he cried out.

"ahh.don't touch"

I placed his legs in lap. And held his face in my hands.

"what is it ? angel is here. Tell me. Here. I am here "

It's hurting how he is crying.

"it's hurting.it's hurting."

"shh. Tell me hmm?"

"My leg"

"huh? Tell me"

I touched his leg and my hand covered with blood. My hands trembled. And he started sreaming. i hugged him as he hugged me back crying in pain.

"let's go to the hospital hmm?"

"no.I-I don't w-wanna please.hhhh"

"okay okay .shhh I am here."

"take me away."

"okay just calm down."

He nodded against my chest. After he calmed down I placed him backseat and went to drive,.
On my way I called UNCLE SUHO. He said he will be there in some minutes. I saw from rear mirror. JIN was trying to touch his leg but wincing in pain.

Soon we reached home. I opened the door for him and took him in my arms again. I went to the room and placed him on bed.
I made him drink water.

"shh. Now tell me."

"i am sorry. i didn't locked the room"

I wiped his face.

"it's okay. Now tell me."

"i-I woke up early today. I was laying on my bed..."

"hmm?"

"i- hyung came in. I tried to ran. He-he pushed me on bed. He tried to throw coffee on my face.I kicked him and the coffee fell on my leg.my leg burned.I ran from there. "

I hugged him.

"it's okay.it's okay.I am here. You are not going there now."

"i don't wanna go."

"you are not going."

Bell rang and I went to take Uncle SUHO in.

"what happened?"

"jin leg burnt"

"what?"

"please do something."

"i'll do.stay outside."

To be
Continue