~Fifty-seven~

*JUNGKOOK POV*

I love how I can handle him easily. It hurt to say that it's okay  not remembering the past but it's okay if I have JIN with me. As long as he is happy. I can bear anything.

I woke up at 5 in morning we have to go at 7 I laid there for a while until I felt JIN stir in my arms I quickly closed my eyes. Pretending to be asleep.

I felt him staring at me then his fingers tracing my jaw line, my nose my eyebrow and lips. After some minutes I felt him getting up slight. Then he pecked my cheek like he always used too when we were on trip. He used this as alarm. I jolted up. I hovered on him.

"you you were awake?"

JIN said shocked. I smiled.

"GOOD morning to you too "

he blushed.

"I guess my alarm should be update"

I leaned closer to JIN. He slowly pecked my nose and held my face lightly. Rubbing his thumb on my face to make me feel so good.

I opened my eyes to JIN smiling at me.

I leaned more closer to him and pecked his lips.

He blushed hard.

I pinched his nose. As he understood what I meant. When I was about to get up he pulled me down hugging me. I moved so he was on top of me. I am heavy I don't want to make him suffocate.

"Don't ever think of leaving me."

"I'll not never."

"promise?"

he held his face up to see my reactions. I smiled and nodded.

"promise"

He smiled and snuggled on my chest.

"JIN let's eat"

"umm I am"

"I am not listening to you"

"but...."

"no but you promised me to listen to me now go take a shower quickly. I'll prepare your food and I'll place your dress at bed. Hm?"

He pouted and I pulled him pecking his temple.

He got up and went to washroom.

Then stopped.

"let's brush together"

I smiled and went to him. We brush but JIN snuggled to me. Making me feel on cloud-nine.

Meanwhile I told the maids to make  breakfast but healthy as it will be a long day for JIN I went to place the dress on his bed. I heard his sniffles.

He is crying? I decided to give him some time. I rush to another room to take a shower. The dress was just fit. It was full black as it was funeral.

When I was checking the breakfast if it was okay or not?

Maids coo at me and asked me if I was close to JIN or not. To which I blushed. I know JIN is not ready so I said I am his childhood bestfriend.

"JUNGKOOK!"

I heard someone screamed my name. I ran to JIN to as that voice was of JIN.

I found JIN in bathrob. Holding the dress in his shaking hands. I ran to him.

"what? What is this?"

I took the suit and placed on bed.

"JIN listen we have to say bye to her. We can't delay that. Try to understand it please"

I held him as he fell on floor. Face covered with tear lines.

I held him up but

He held my collar.

"i-I can't do this"

"JIN please you will regret if you don't this.please"

I hugged him as it was getting difficult.

"what would I – I say?"

"say what you want. Promise you would try to do what she want. And her soul will be in peace"

I rubbed his back for minutes.

"please JIN.."

he nodded and got up weakly. He took the pants and dress shirt and went to washroom. When he got back I went to washroom and took a wet towel wiped his face to make it clean. I took him to kitchen.

Maids asked what happened.

I shocked my head and signaled them to go as I bowed. I sat with him. I made him eat his food but he refused. I took a bowl and took him to living room. I made him sit. He came to reality.

"JIN please you have to be strong please for ABOOJI, for me"

He nodded and as he took a bite tears fell down. I wiped it with the thumb. Eventually he ate enough. I made him drink juice .

"yo-you didn't eat "

I smiled and went to kitchen and came back with my food.

"you are always my first to think"

his reaction changed. He held his head again. I come to realize I said it before.I took his head in my hand.

"jin don't think please I am sorry I am sorry please."

After some minutes he calmed down and placed his head on my thigh.

"finish your food I wanna meet her"

I knew what he meant I quickly finished my bowl and placed the bowl on table. After some minutes that driver came. JIN saw him and ran to him. He hugged JIN making him calm down. I saw tears in his eyes too.

"are you ready to go?"

"no wait"

I ran to the room took JIN jacket. My wallet and phone from charging and ran outside. I made JIN wear then held his hand. And he interwined the fingers. I placed my arm on his waist for support as he leaned to my chest.

I had already told my MOM she was already there.We settled in the car. The UNCLE said it will take 30- 40 minutes.

JIN was a mess holding my hand. I placed my hand on his waist placing his head on my chest. He cried silently. I rubbed his back again and again.

And then we reached at the place. I opened the door for JIN. He refused to get out.

"JIN come she is waiting. She will felt you hate her and don't want to meet."

"I wanna meet her but.."

"okay don't worry. And JIN I'll be with you all the time okay."

He got out and held my hand tightly.

"don't go anywhere okay?"

.
.
.
.
☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ