~Thirty-seven~

I was sad. Why he is not here?.After half an hour we reached the place.

It was really good and nice. I sat at cushon on a side as I didn't have any friend.I was feeling really uncomfortable. And bored.

I was again and again checking time and watching at the entrance of the place. May be JUNGKOOK will enter this time.

END OF JIN POV:

--

JUNGKOOK pov:

I reached at hotel 5 minutes later. JIN was not in the room.He was gone.I rapidly opened my suitcase.

I will look good a lot. More than that TAE.As it was campfire I decided on simple but cool look.

Soon the whole room was covered with my clothes.I glanced at watch.

"OH.shit"

I took the first thing that caught my eyes.when I was about to go in washroom I took a glance at bedroom.

Towel, gel, body lotion, hair dryer and post -it note was placed.It was written.

"i am waiting for you. Be quick and be safe -JIN"

I smiled and placed the note again on bed.

I took a quick shower I grabbed the dryer and dryed my hair quickly. I grabbed me phone and wallet. When I was about to go out. I ran inside in and took a blanket. As I know JIN don't take care of himself.

I call a cab.and thankfully there was no trafic that time.

I reached in 15 minutes. i noticed a lot of people eyeing me.wispering about me.

I glanced at my self I accidently in all black I smiled.

I searched for JIN. I saw he was glancing here and there.He was glancing on his phone again and again. May be to see time.

I smiled and went to him. He was sitting alone on a cushon.I wrapped the blanket around him. He quickly looked back and smiled and I smiled back.

I sat beside him. I was staring at the fire . there was music playing some students were dancing too.

i divert my attention toward JIN.He opened his arm and spread the the blanket toward me.

I shocked my head.He stood up and sit closer to me. I put my arm around him and He was so near to me .

My heart sped up.He blushed.he placed his head on my shoulder as my hand was on his waist.

"Bored?"

I asked.He nodded..Work was divided. JIN wanted to help but due to he fell. All said no as I was glaring at them too.

We all eat and then after some time. A group came to us. Asking for us if we can join them.I saw JIN if he is comfortable. He smiled we stood up.

"IS it hurting?"