-Sixty-

"jin go take a shower. Try not to splash a lot of water on your back and call me if you need help."

He nodded I stood up.

"you remember you must not bent right?"

He nodded again. I went to ABOOJI.

"i told you to leave him alone for while and"

I cut ABOOJI off.

"and you don't have any idea. Do you?"

"what do you mean?"

"do you how he was when I was not here? When you were not with him. "

"what are you trying to say?"

"you know he didn't eat, didn't sleep thinking of night mares that someone is touching him. He is cutting himself. What if he one day cut his wrist when no one with him."

He was frozen.

"what? Do...you mean touch-ed"

sudden realization hit me. ABOOJI doesn't know but I should tell him now.

"tell me son please"

"you remember when was the first time he had his first panic attack"

"yeah and he said he want to change the school"

I nodded.

"someone senior tried to rape him and"

"what?"

ABOOJI came closer to me with shaky feet and sat on chair.

"and he was harassed in your own house and his father"

"i failed to protect him. I failed."  ABOOJI said . after some minutes I called

"ABOOJI..."

ABOOJI held his face up.

"he is not safe here as you are not going to be with him always. Let him move in with me."

"..."

I fell on his knees

"ABOOJI I know I did wrong. I was wrong. Please give me a chance please. I'll protect him and make him happy. "

"son"

"you know he is injured in his own house. Yesterday when I found him his back was swollen."

"jin what happened to him?"

"he is fine now but please ABOOJI give me a chance I can't live without him. I don't know how I passed these years without him."

ABOOJI took me up and placed me on chair.

"JUNGKOOK I trust you but I think it's too fast. I have to go on a delegation. I am thinking of shifting my business. Let's talk about it when we got back. I am trusting you for JIN"

I nodded and went back to room. I sat on bed and calmed my self.I then went to washroom

"jin are you done?"

"yeah ahhh"

"what happened? Jin open the door"

"no"

"jin I'll break it then"

"ok but.."

"but?"

"wear blind-fold.. I need your help"

"ahhh okay where is it?"

"it's in bed side drawer"

I ran to find it. I took it and went to door.