~FB END-Twenty Five~

When I went there and asked about JIN. The guards said that JIN is not here. He went abroad.

My life got ruined.I want him. I want to explain. I want to hold him.

I begged them to tell me where JIN went but they said they don't know or maybe he will never return.

I asked about GRANNY and the answer was same. I don't know where is he. How is he?. I tried everything.

I called JIN on skype. I called GRANNY. Everyday I went there but the answer was same.

.

.

I just want him.

I wanna cry to death.

Then one day I said I have something I forgot in JIN's room. As I always went there so they allowed me.

I went to his room. I brushed my hand on JIN's side. Imagined JIN is here. I laid there for a while held his pillow. That still had his scent. I cried a lot. I don't know how to find him.

I went to the wardrobe I noticed It doesn't have those things what I gave him.

I took a shirt, his pillow and his teddy and went back home.

..

.

.

I always cried to sleep.

I can't show this to my mom.she is hurt already.

I had to be strong for my mom. For my JIN.

I decided to hire an agent.

.

.

One day my mom came to my room and caught me crying hugging JIN's shirt.

She quickly sat down on floor on my level.

"son"

she tried to make me see her.

When I saw her I quickly hugged her and cried on her shoulder.

"what happend? Son....tell me ...it's okay..shhh"

She tried to make me calm down but I cried harder.

"momm...JIN..JIN"

"what happened to JIN. Is he okay?"

"jungkook tell me.."

"mom..I messed up. He left me."

"....."

"mom...I can't live without him.."

"...."

"i will die"

...

.

.

She made me calm down I told her everything she listened quietly. Tried to understand.

"you know what was you to JIN?"

"you was his everything..and he is hurt. Give him some time. Try to find him. And apologize then"

She stood up patted my shoulder.

"everything will be ok."

.

-

On the other hand when JIN listened to the whole thing he ran.

He was hurt. He trusted him a lot. He hear someone calling him but he sped up. And fell from stairs. He screamed and saw blood running.