~Eight~

------

YOONGI had to take steps:

>>>>First The news was to be out of JIN's birth so no one suspect who is his father as jeenie also didn't public her pregnancy and anything.

>>>>He bought a mansion near JIMIN's so he could reach there anytime as his mansion was far away FROM JIMIN before.

>>>>He appointed a granny for JIN who will give report about JIN and around JIN.

>>>>He made accounts for both JIN and NAMJOON,no one would know until he wants.

After these he had to confront JIMIN and appologized to JENNIE.

AS JIN had recovered but doctor said due to weakness his legs may bent or limp and he have to go through care in regard of his heart.

YOONGI went to JIMIN's house make NAMJOON go to his bedroom.Instruct the maids to set up his room(guest room).

Then YOONGI went to hospital where situation was worst .DR.SUHO informed JENNIE's condition and what can they do.HE went to the hospital room apologized to her for his son and she was cursing.

She can't let her career just end like that.She asked to what should be done.The doctors told her the whole process it can take 3 months to 3 years depending on the will power.

YOONGI informed about his things that he is now shifting there too.and will take care of matters from now on untill she recovered.She wasn't worried about JIMIN or NAMJOON OR JIN nor even her family. She was just thinking to be able to stand up and dance in the spotlight and walk on the stage like she own that stage.

She started to went through treatments,exercises she was making progress. Soon she started to recover whether she will be again a model but she can't dance like that like she always did.Her back bone can't bear any hard step or flex.

She started considering JIN the only responsible for what she is in now. She didn't blame JIMIN as she was free this time and JIMIN was taking care of her,showing love and respect towards her.

When JENNIE got recovered and went back home JIN was approx 10 months he had started to crawl and attempting to stand up.

JENNIE hold him up,his face was so gorgeous and his eyes and his plump lips like his father suddenly she remembered every pain.

She hated him the most of all the things.She went to her room and started to call her agency to tell everything so they could suggest something. She gave an interview about resigning as dancer and debuting as actress.

Soon JIN was 1 year old They had to throw a party as JIN hadn't made any appearence on media.

As soon as the video clips and pics were out JIN was viral more than JENNIE.
nationwide,International everyone was taking about an angel.

As like JIN was growing up the hate along his was getting bigger and bigger.HE was always alone in his bedroom and home. Whenever he try to go to JENNIE,JIMIN or NAMJOON.

They see him with disgust and hate . JENNIE hated him for he can't dance anymore.JIMIN hated him because HE hated imperfection,NAMJOON hated him because he was a shame to his family.

He was completely normal to yoongi. He was entering his school life, but unlucky of him He never had a friend because of his shy nature and introvert behavior. YOONGI always told him to be nice and kind.

It wasn't true he didn't try he was always really nice and sincere with his friends but somehow all of them left him after sometime..
Everyone think he is quite and dumb so no one talked to him.He was always alone until before 2 years of graduating HIGH SCHOOL...

HE always feel uncomfortable as how every person
Specially male teachers and maids and even his dad friends see him with weird way like they wanna eat him.

A person once taunt him that he is an easy target as he is always alone.

He requested YOONGI not to send guards with him as he felt uneasy.

It was just the start he started to get attacked by bullies and then he

decided to fight back and make friends..

______________________________

___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ