~Thirty-nine~

--------

author pov:

next day JIN woke up early he tried to get up then noticed a strong arm along his waist.

he turned to see JUNGKOOK. he smiled and brushed his hair away from his forhead. he saw the time it was 5 in morning. he stayed there in his arms. then he felt a pressure. he carefully pull the arm away. and ran to washroom.

when he returned from washroom. He saw JUNGKOOK was sliding his hand on bed like finding something in his sleep.

JIN smiled and carefully laid on bed. when JUNGKOOK felt JIN he quickly pull JIN toward him.

JIN smiled and blushed . it was so warm. When  JUNGKOOK pulled JIN toward him so close and hugged him. Seokjin heart skipped a beat and he smiled holding his shirt.

JIN hugged him back. And pecked his cloth chest and after some time he fell sleep again.

.

.

.

TAEHYUNG POV:

why it felt bad. it hurt i want JIN To be happy . why it hurt to see him so close with his bodyguard.

last night when he said he is not only his bodyguard. my heartbeat increased.and when he asked JIN. i stared at JIN begging him to say no. but he agreed.

it felt my heart broke. i left him alone..
.
.

JHOPE is still sleeping.i woke up all the students then i went to JIN room.

i put my ear to the door. it was quite. i knocked plenty time. tension started to build up.i used the master key to open the door. as he didn't answered.

i opened the door and the scene made me shocked and they were both sleeping. and hugging each other. so close.

JIN always flinched AT my touch but he is sleeping comfortably in his arms..

i closed the door loudly and knocked the door hardly.i heard voices from inside.

"it's okay i'll open the door"

seemed like JUNGKOOK.the door hung open with sleepy JUNGKOOK.

"what?"

he said with stern face.

"it's time to wake up."

"Didn't I tell you JIN wake up at 10 and it's 8. you scared him. Can't you knock slowly!"

"i think I told you we are going to skydiving early as you are his BODYGUARD and the GUARDIAN"

His reaction changed.

"YOU!"

"Jun.kook"

JIN spoke from behind.

"It's okay JIN. Lay down"

I saw how JIN nodded and laid down again. I turned to JUNGKOOK again. He was glaring at me.

"as you can see we are awake.so you may go now"

I turned to go when he spoke again.

"next time call me as you have my number as GUARDIAN"

He closed the door again at my face.

I was angry.But why I am doing this. i should be happy.When I went to my room JHOPE was all ready. He ran to me and hugged me.

"am I looking okay?"

he said while pouting.I smiled.And drag him on my lap.

"you are looking etheral. My SUNSHINE"

I kissed him and he kissed him back.I am using him to move on. But I am not being able too.