~Fifty~

Jungkook pov:

We reached hotel again. We didn't go to the JIN hotel as it was late.JIN went to my room after saying GOOD NIGHT to all..

My mother called me to give me some papers she wanted them finished till tomorrow. So I went to my room and JIN was sitting on the bed. Then he played some games for an hour I think. He saw me busy so he laid down to sleep. I was approximately done when I saw his stirring struggling to sleep.

"do you want help?"

I said to make him see me lifting his head.

"huh?"

I opened my arms still holding the papers. I placed the papers down. And patted at my thigh.

"You are busy"

"c'mon"

I gestured with my hand to come.He stood up from bed and walked to me.

I settled all the papers back as I was almost done. I pulled him on my lap. He sat on my lap facing me. I pushed his head on my chest as he wrapped his arm on my waist and legs around my lap on sofa. I rubbed his back with one hand and his head with another. After a few minutes he fell sleep. I took a deep breath believing JIN is with me I stayed there controlling my scream. I am happy JIN is with me.

After finishing my work.. I slowly stood up holding him and placed him on the bed. I caress his cheek. And then I laid down with him.

I am so happy he is with me. I'll do everything to not change it. He trust me that's enough for me.

.

.

.

I woke up as I felt something on my face.But I didn't opened my eyes.JIN was giving me kiss on my cheek.

"GOOD MORNING"

I said at which he got shocked.

"GOO good morning"

I smiled.

"be ready. We will be going for skating with tour"

He nodded.Soon we were both ready.

We arrived at the hotel. JIN went to change as I was all ready so I waited for him outside the washroom.

He got out.

"ready?"

"yes!"

"you like skating?"

"alot"

We went to the place.all wore the equipment for that.We even played a lot of games there. Me and JIN ended up being in a group. We were not playing for wining. We both were both enjoying.

Then JIN started skating.

I was amazed watching JIN. How much he was good.He stopped near me.

"wow JIN you are great"

He smiled at that.Today we both didn't gave any attention to anyone not even that couple.

We enjoyed a lot. That was enough. We went out after handing over the equipment to the staff.

"i am happy I enjoyed a lot today"

JIN said giggling.

"i enjoyed a lot too"

.

We came back to hotel and JIN went to sleep without even changing.I guess he was tired a lot. We both ended up sleeping without changing.....