~Fifty-one~

JUNGKOOK POV:

Days are passing and my and JIN relation is so stronger than before. We both believed each other.

TAEHYUNG is constantly to be prominent in JIN eye. But I am proud JIN always has his eyes on me. We do everything togather. We have went to a lot of places and he is so happy to go too. We go with the tour too. The marriage is due tomorrow.

JIN helped AERUM a lot. From decoration to wedding dress. He is so good at everything.

He settled so well with my family. My mom is so happy with JIN. They even corner me up and JIN is always laughing behind my mom tugging his tongue out. But I always feel happy when he do anything.

His smallest thing make me happy. Whether tying my shoelace or making my hair or buttoning my shirt.

.

He was now setting my shirt as we have to go to wedding. I was smiling at him.

"umm jungkook"

"hmm"

"you have to take AERUM down the aisle right?"

"yeah I know and you have to stand at the stage"

"yeah yeah"

I hugged him.

"thank you very much"

then I pecked his head.

"for what?"

"for everything"

He nodded.I started to walk.

"YA! Jungkook you are not done. Come back"

I came back and sat at stool. He styled me up. I saw myself in mirror.

'oh yes.I am looking great' I thought.

"are you guys ready?" my mom sneak into the room.

"yeah we are ready"

JIN said after checking me and himself in the mirror for the last.He took his phone and put in his jacket pocket.

"put it on vibration you won't be able to hear ringtone"

I nodded. He was looking so handsome I don't know how I controlled my self holding him.

 He was looking so handsome I don't know how I controlled my self holding him

I was touching him constantly... And he had blush on his face... Ahhh. God... The wedding went well.

I took AERUM down the aisle. Where JIN handed them the rings. We stood behind the couple.The food part started. I saw JIN nervous he was sweating.

I went to him sit on the chair with him. I put my hand on his thigh to make him relax.

"what happened?"

"nothing"

"tell me"

i pulled him close to me.

"i don't know I am feeling something is going to happen"