~Fifty-two~

.....

JUNGKOOK POV:

"Don't worry JIN is okay.and go she is waiting."

I nodded.I kissed JIN hand and patted it.

"I'll be back okay?"

I said to him caressing his cheek.I went to the room where GRANNY was
..
She looked terrible. Tubes attached to the body.It reminded ME of  my father.I took a long breath and went to her after wiping my tears. I held her hand.

"GRANNY"

She opened her eyes. And smiled weakly to me.

"You took too long to come"

I held my head down already feeling guilty.He squeezed my hand to look at her.

"i want to know the truth"

I nodded.I told her everything from start to end. How I tried to save JIN from that BULLY and FUCK group. But I tried the wrong way.I fell on my knees still holding her hand.

"GRANNY sorry. I did wrong. I am hating my self for that. I made JIN suffer a lot"

"please forgive me please"

I started begging.

"JUNGKOOK"

"i am not the one you should apologize"

She made me stand up and sit on stool.

"Stop crying"

I wiped my tears.

"i know you did that for JIN but you tried the wrong way.so I wanna know what will do now?"

"i am sorry for what I did. I can't stop blaming myself that JIN lost his memories.BUT I can promise you to protect JIN with all my life. I'll not repeat my mistake. I vow to be with JIN forever."

"thank you. I trust you. When JIN told me about that I couldn't believe but "

she winced in pain. I ran to call the doctor but she held my hand.

"let me complete I don't think I have ..have much time left.. JIN got sick and lost his memories so we thought it will be better not to dig the past but he he was not okay. He always called you in... dreams.wanted you. Knowing he don't remember you. He just remember the word "angel". I got shocked when he said he is with you and everything seem similar.."

I cried at how much JIN suffer.

"he ended up having insonmia. He always said he see a blury face having bunny smile. "

"JUNGKOOK promise me you won't leave him or do anything bad to him. You-you will protect him. He don't have any actual family. Expect me and yoongi."

"I promise you. I JEON JUNGKOOK VOW TO YOU THAT I WILL PROTECT JIN WITH ALL MY LIFE AND ALWAYS BE WITH HIM.I'LL DO EVERYTHING FOR HIS HAPPINESS."

"THANK YOU. MY BLESSINGS ARE WITH YOU both. I'll be watching you both from above."

"granny what are you saying.nothing is going to happen to you." i said holding her hands shocking my head.

"i wish I could say that too. I am glad JIN will have someone after me."

The door hung open with JIN running toward GRANNY.

"granny granny what happened? Are are you okay?"

"i am okay son. This is just normal"

"i'll be outside"

I said as i stood outside the door.

...

AUTHOR [pov]: