~Three~

the bold ones are jimin's words

and unbold are jennie's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what are you doing?"

Jennie asked looking into Jimin's eyes for answers but what she got was anger,lust that made her more scared and angry.

She knew that where was it leading.She tried to pull away but she was still weak.

Soon Jimin was carrying Jennie like he was kidnapping her. Jimin carried to their room throw her like she was a thing.

She screamed in pain and anger.She never gave anyone right to treat her like that. Jimin throw himself on Jennie.

"what the hell jimin_"

her words got cut off by a slap that was too hard to make her lose her consciousness.Her eyes became dark.

Jimin hold her by the chin to make her see his husband.

"ohh.. honey was that really hard hah?"

she started to caress the cheek that was now red or seem it will have marks.His fingers was now apparent on her cheek.Tears were flowing but no any sob that was not Jennie's personality.

"You thought you could just become victim after killing my heir again and again.This time you will have to make him come to the world or it will be your last day"

Jimin said still holding her chin tightly then before.

"what I did?and what him?"

she asked while trying to get up.

"what do you think you can hide everything .?you knew you were pregnant and you still went to that lowkey dance competition bitch."

"You thought u can be the next super model ha?.. not anymore you whore.I'll see who will accept you in any media industry"

Jennie felt miserable now she can't let that happens.That was her dream she can't live like that.She started to beg.

"No.no jimin believe me i didn't do that..I'll be good,I'll do everything you say please don't do that"

"oh ho. my pretty jennie is begging now.Okay you know what I want"

"okay okay I agree jimin. I'll not do anything please don't do that jimin you know I want to be that."

"okay so let's get started"

---------------------------------------

Jennie is now laying on the lifelessly while staring at the ceiling.After a while when she came to her senses she saw that Jimin was nowhere to be found.She stood up whimpering and limping.Went to bathroom she was not even conscious to know how many round Jimin did.

She took shower get dressed and when she saw her face she started crying.Her passion and her beauty was her weakness.she tried makeup but the bruises were still apparent.

She had an important meeting that could help her go to the next

"Asian model contest".

But now it was seemed to be impossible.

She was now desperate she needed to drink.When she went to the bar in their house (and yes there was bar in their apartment.It was a luxurious apartment) . There was Jimin standing giving instructions to a lady and two bodied men.

"oh. honey.you are up?"

Jimin came up toward her holding her by waist acting like they are happy couple.Jennie was a good actress. She acted too giving her peck on his cheeks.whether she was acting but a little of her heart wants this to be real.

Jimin started to give instructions to the lady to take care of Jennie and if she don't eat call him immediately.Ordered the two bodied man to not let me go from home and protect me.She knew it was just to stop Jennie from going out and the lady was to lay an eye on her 24/7.

She couldn't do anything as if she do or not do her career was destroyed.She stayed at home and always wait for his husband but he only come home back drunk and do what he wants.Jennie was already fell into the trap.The trap of love,GREED that was seem to be tightened up her when she started to get sick.

That lady Jimin appointed was a nurse in her young age she observed Jennie condition and informed her boss before Jennie could do anything.Soon after a team of doctors and nurses came and entered after Jimin. That lady guided the team to Jennie's room.

Jimin was eager to know not because he wanted the child but because he wanted his heir.After an hour Dr.Suho appear before Jimin showing his smile.

"Is it yes?speak up you"

"yeah it is mr.park."

Dr.Suho said

Before Jimin could go into his room his arms was grabbed he turned to see who dared to do that it was Suho.

"Let go,before you regret it"

Suho suddenly let go tapping Jimin shoulder

" I hope the previous situations will not be repeated"

Suho knows Jimin very well as the family doctor he knew Jimin can go any limit to fill his greed.

Jimin was now siting in his office instructing all his trusted people.He even said that Jennie orders will also be check.Everything will be checked before going to Jennie.He knew it was his last chance ,he knew Jennie was not to be controlled until 9 months.

He take her parents in trust while manipulating the truths.and making Jennie the worst one.That's true she was but she was kept like a prisoner.

Her parents was also now his side now...

On the other side Jennie was unable to bear that she knew she had to do something real soon..or the situation will be ruin up..

-----------------------------

will jimin be successful in this run??

will jennie able to save herself ?

will this pregnancy again result in abortion??

___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ