~FB-Twenty -One~

"JIN............Kiss me"

JUNGKOOK said with his pleading eyes. I honestly don't know. He did a lot to me. I'll do that too.

"J-....Jin-"

before JUNGKOOK could say anything I kissed him.

I don't what happened after that I was kissing him while cupping his face his hands were on the back of my neck holding me weakly.

His trembling stopped like the kiss was his remedy. He was not kissing back like that he is in his senses. Soon his hands fell from my neck. I opened my eyes and saw he passed out.

I kissed his cheeks ,all his face then lastly his lips.

May be he will remember this tomorrow as he was in the affect of vaccines.

I turned to my side then noticed JUNGKOOK was shuffling in his side. I pulled him to my side I hold him tightly.

He hide himself in my chest looking for heat I made him cover with blanket as it was winter. His heartbeat was so fast.

I rubbed his back. He was sleeping. I then went to sleep.

'I'll do everything for you .my angel'

.

.

.

.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I woke up. I was not sick anymore. I was feeling better. I tried to move but noticed that JIN was still sleeping. I remembered what happened last night. I turned red. I shifted up. Pecked his lips.

''thank you"

"I'll never leave you"

I hugged him again as I noticed it was only 4 am. He hugged him more tightly.

'I love you'

I said before closing my eyes again.

.

.

.

.

JIN was running after me with medicine in his hands.

"stop. And take these"

he yelled after me.

"JIN I am ok now. It's been two days now stop."

After few minutes I saw JIN was sitting down holding his chest breathing heavily. I made him run for last 15 minutes. I ran back and went to his level.

"JIN are you ok? Tell me.. ok I am sorry"

He didn't reply he pulled me down. I fell on ground. JIN sat on me. He was still holding the medicine while glaring at me.

"take these right now"

he ordered me.

I was tired taking these.

"okay okay last time"

He rolled his eyes and got up from me. I sat down. He made me take the medicine.

"there are two more for today"

"ahh Jin no"

"..." he was just glaring at me.

"ok"

"I don't want you to get sick again."

I laid my head on his lap. He was not looking at me making me pout.

"Did I made u tired taking care of me.?... if I get sick again will you not take care of me?"

I said looking up at him.