-FB-Twenty Two-

Jk pov

. It was the day I had to go, my mom was going to pick me because our house keeper have told her about JIN.

She wanted to meet the person who made me disciplined.

I was in the room checking my bag. JIN was sitting on chair staring at me. My mom told me she will be here in 30 minutes.

During these two days JIN was not sleeping properly or not even doing anything properly as he was just distracting himself.

I went to him. took him to the couch. He noticed my shirt was unbuttoned. He buttoned it. He was not talking to me. I found an opportunity.

I unbuttoned it again. He again buttoned it. I unbuttoned it again this time when he was buttoning it up. I grabbed his hand and stopped it. He glanced at me. I saw ahhh. His eyes were swollen and dark red.

Was he crying all the time??or it was because he was supperessing that. i grabbed his hand kissed it again and again not breaking the eye contact with him .

He was staring at me. I quickly leaned in planted kiss on his eyes as he closed his eyes. I kissed both of his eyes again and again. I cupped his face. Kissed his temple.

He opened his eyes he finally broke down. The tears were running down not seem to be stopping up. I Caressed his cheeks wiped his tears again and again.

His face was red and the tip of nose was pink.

I wanted to stay too. But I can't.

Someone came and said my mother have arrived. I noticed JIN was much calmed down. I stood up after kissing tample.

When I was at the door he back-hugged me.

"don't go"

"please"

"I'll be good, I'll eat too"

"please"

"ple-ase angel"

I turned around to see my crying baby.

I hugged him he was hugging me tightly more than me.

"I am not going anywhere ..I am not leaving you"

"JIN"

"calm down ok?"

"please for angel"...

He soon calmed down....

I pulled him off, make him face me. I know he doesn't take care of himself. I started in strict tone.

"JIN listen to me what I am telling you have to do it right?"

He nodded.

"I'll be here whenever you need me...but that doesn't mean you will not take care of yourself. You will take care, eat regularly and HEALTHY and AVOID FAST FOOD...and whatever someone say to you .You will share it to GRANNY or ME. Don't take it to yourself. got it?"

He nodded.

"words...."

"I'll take care of myself"

"good"

.

.

We went to the living room where my mom was chatting with GRANNY.

She hugged me but after hugging me she ran behind me.

I confusingly turned around to see my MOM and JIN.

JIN bowed down and said hello.

She hugged JIN and was talking to him.

She was admiring him. she seemed to like him.

Should I be jealous?

I went to hear the talk.

My mom was asking at how made me discipline where he was denying all those things.

I was staring at him.

He suddenly asked him about his father. I noticed how JIN became nervous. I made a signal to GRANNY.

She made my mother go with her. I comforted or even said sorry to which he said it's ok.

It was about lunch time. We did our lunch. Now time to go.

I went to the door. Said goodbye to all the maids and GRANNY.

"come often here son"

I smiled and nodded.

I went to the door and hugged him. I can't admire at how he controlled himself.

My mom was already in the car. I pulled out.

I kissed his cheeks.

"angel will be angry if you don't do that what I said" I whispered in his ears.

I went to my car. i looked up he was waving at me from window. i waved back.

After a little few minutes we reached home. And went to my room a lot of things were there. Bags and gifts.

There were some for JIN too.

I went back. my mom was on the sofa looking disturbed. She saw me and gestured me to sit.

"JIN is so cute."

I smiled and nodded.

"were his eyes red from crying?"

She asked and I nodded. I am missing him now.

"jungkook you are now about 18 and according to that u should be more mature I am glad you finally have a good friend that changed you a lot. You are not that bully face anymore.....but you know who is his father?"

He said I was confused what she is saying. There is no need to talk about his family. Jin is my friend right?

She continued.

"JIN's grandfather is our family friend but his son is not. He is being now our enemy now."

"Ok mom but why are you telling me all this?"

"I don't know but I think you should know"

I nodded and started to walk away.

"where are you going?"

"I am going to see what you bought for JIN"

I ran to my room.

All the things were so good but when I opened mine I decided to give some to JIN.

I was making all the things in my suitcase as things became a lot.

Then the door open glanced to see . It was my mom. She walked to me and sat with me on carpet.

She was staring at me. I was now done with packing. Now I started to place all the clothes that me and JIN bought carefully placing them in my dressing room.

My mom was shocked at how I did all the things then gathered all the shopping bags, folded and placed those in a drawer. I then cleaned my room.

"JUNGKOOK?"

"yeah mom.."

"you love him right?"
___________

☆○o。Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᏟϴΝͲᏆΝႮᎬՏ   。o○☆.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ