~FB-tweleve ~

FB stands for FlashBack  okay?

AS I PROMIED...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK POV:

I woke up, eat my lunch. Yes I woke up late I am now a university student and I didn't have any class today so I am just sitting on couch.

As I laid my head back on the back rest of my couch and just staring at my ceiling. I am thinking about him again.

I remember the time when I saw him for the first time at my school. I was in his class wow..
, same grade yessss....  I should accept that I was an asshole. I was in a bully group. Totally bad person you can say.

But when I saw him his puffy eyes from just few words asking where is your family or daddy. My bully group was busy teasing him dragging him, pushing him and throwing things from his bag.

I clapped to make them clear the way from me. Then I saw him as I told him to look up.  He lifted his face ,his puffy eyes, plump lips and the tears making lines on his face. If I say I fell for him that's wouldn't be a lie though.

I grabbed his wrist strongly, grabbed him to the washroom. Gladly no one was there he was now crying and the sobbing  made me guilty. I quickly grabbed tissues and tried to wipe the tears away.

He lifted his face and make eye contact with me.

"what are you doing?"

he said while sobbing he didn't stop there...

"who are you?.......you are also the bully right?"....

He tried to run but I grabbed his wrist again and made him sit on counter.

"I am not done yet.."

this is all I said I couldn't think of anything at that time.He kept quiet and just stare at me what I was doing.

I washed my hands ,make my hands wet .and cleaned his face with my hands like a mother clean the face of his child with wet palms.Then I dried his face with tissues and then threw those in trash can.He was staring at me like questioning why I am doing that.I know I had to say something..

"Do you want to go in your first class like this?"

I asked while not to scare him more.

He didn't said anything...When I was done and sure he is not crying I stepped back gesturing him that he can go.

"Thank you "

he said bowed at me then walked out of washroom.

"It won't happen again. I won't let that happen to you"

I said I vowed to protect him. He was shocked when we both were in same class. I smiled looking at him. He was so pure. I made him sit on a chair beside me . No one ever dared to sit there as like that seat was destined for him.

The teacher arrived and made him give an introduction..

"HI... I am seokjin . you can call me jin ... i will be happy to be your friend.please take care of me..."

he said and bowed down i can see many students staring at him like he is a food.

"yes I'll take care of you.. .i promise"

I said. Soon He came back and sit beside me. I take out my hand out to him asking him to shake hand.He just stare at my hand and then at my face confused.

"I am JEON JUNGKOOK, you can call me JUNGKOOK or JK or whatever. You want"

I said still waiting for his hand on me. He nodded and then shake hand with me . His hands are so soft I don't want to let it go. But I had to.He then turned to take class but I was just staring at him.

Thankfully my bully group are not with me, we have different classes.My whole attention was on JIN. Only JIN... My JIN....

Lecture was done, now it was lunch time I accompany him to the canteen.Then my bully fellow dragged me out of canteen.

"what was that?"

he asked

"what was what?"

I asked

"dragging that candy from there? ..."

he said referring my JIN.I can't let them know...

"He is mine don't do anything"

I said in ordering tone.

"So he is your new toy..amm okay .let's see how long it lasts?"

he said walking away smirking ...

~~~~~~~~~~

___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ
..