~FB- Fifteen~

"mam, where Is JIN going and what do u me--"

she stood up shocked ... I stood up turned to see in her direction.I stood froze there as there when I saw JIN in the stairway.

'Did he hear everything?'

'what he hear?'

'since when he is here?'

GRANNY told me whenever that topic is brought up he began to panic. JIN was now approaching me ..It scared me... what I am gonna do....

"JIN u r awake.. do u want something?"

GRANNY asked him...

"No granny. Thank you"

JIN said but his eyes never leaving mine. Then GRANNY left. He came to me.

"I thought you left.. by the way what were you both talking?"

he said while sitting near me pouting at me.

"Amm. Nothing .. so what are we up to?"

I asked him.

"let's play game and do homework"

he said while grabbing his bag and mine too.

I quickly grab both of the bags. And sped away

" let's get it"

"what was that for?"

JIN said while laughing and following me..We played game and I made him eat again not a lot but all were from him as all were healthy. He said no but I am made him eat anyway.

We were making notes and he slept while making notes. He said he wanted to take a break . he placed his head on table and slept on placing head there. I tried to wake up but he had drifted to sleep land.GRANNY arrived with milk but saw JIN sleeping.

"please can you place JIN on bed?"

she asked and told me JIN can't be lifted by her old body. I smiled at laid Jin on bed. She took a blanket out from dressing room.

"will you be comfortable here? Or do you want me to make a room ready for you?"

she asked me...

I was taken back by the question then I said no

"It's okay mam,I'll be comfortable here and don't trouble yourself at making a room for me."

"You can call me GRANNY too,son"

I smiled at her she placed milk on the night stand and told me to drink mine or if JIN wake up ,make him drink the milk.She went out. If I say I wasn't happy that would be a white lie....I am in same room with JIN, and I am going to sleep with JIN in same room. I am with my JIn.

I sat on other side of bed, covered JIN with blanket reduced the tempreture of AC. It was getting cold. I sat their admiring the sleeping beauty don't know how long... I didn't wanted to leave just now.. I then laid down on bed facing JIN.

I wanted to pull him, I wanted to hug him. But I didn't wanted him to feel the same that I want to get him or claim him. I wanted to make him feel safe with me, comfortable with me.

I went closer to him his bang was disturbing him I brushed his hair back. I caressed his face.

"JIN why I am feeling this? I am falling for you...

i promise you I'll be your angel my JIN"

I stayed like that just glancing his eyes, chin, cheeks everything...

When I was just about to sleep when my eyes felt heavy. I just closed my eyes.

__________________________________________

I felt movement beside me.

"ahh.."

jin whimpered...

He was having difficulty in breathing. Is he having a nightmare?  His hand was on his chest he was now in ball shape..

"JIN"

I called out while sitting..

"JIN!....JIN.."

I called him again he didn't answer . he was still in his dream.

I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"JIN it's me jungkook, Your jungkook"

I placed my hand on his...

"jung-kook....it's you?.. my ange--l, don't leave me"

He was holding my hand so tight as he was in pain..

"yeah I am here,... your angel.. only your"

"Calm down"

"it's okay"

I was lying down he was still holding my hand tightly I wanted to hug him but he was struggling in breathing. If I hug him he will have more difficulty in doing that...

I was messaging his arm to calm down.. He soon calmed down but after he came closer..

I quickly pull him in hug he was calmed down in no time he didn't hug me back. His both hands were grabbing my hand so tight that I'll run away if he leave that hand. He was so close I rubbed his back...

He was soon sleeping but my hand was not free from his grip..His face was on my chest I could feel his breath against my chest...It was heaven to me having JIN in my arms but his pain was making me feel sad..I soon went to sleep land having JIn in arm securely...I want to a reason for his smile. I want him to happy....

And for that I'll do anything....
~~~~~

___________________________________________
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ