-FB -Twenty-Three

"You love him right?"

I turned back in shock. How? I don't even know.

She gestured me to sit on bed I sat next to her.

She hugged me.

"I am happy you got someone"

I was smiling crazily. I didn't know that I love him. OH GOD.

"Do he know?"

"No"

"When are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know mom"

"Valentine day is coming in few weeks I think in three"

I hugged her again. She was happy and patted me shoulder while going out.

.

I can't wait to see him. I laid at bed I can't sleep without him. I had packed a pillow of him too. I hugged the pillow sniffing the smell.

.......

On the other side JIN listened to music that JUNGKOOK gave him. To sleep.

He was missing him.

.....

Next day I did my breakfast quickly. My parents were telling me to rest and eating slowly. But I horridly went out with suitcase.

I stopped at store bought all JIN favorite snacks. And some of mine too.

When I went to JIN home.

GRANNY worriedly asked me why I am with suitcase. I told her there are things for JIN. She told me JIN was still sleeping.

I rushed to the room the moment I knew I was in love I was crazily miss JIN.

I saw him sleeping with still headphones on.

I smiled and went to his side. Took the headphones and put those on charging. I moved to his side and noticed he was hugging himself.

He was completely looking ethereal... I decided to wake him up.

"JIN..."

I knew he get scared as he don't know I am here or not that's why GRANNY never woke him up.

I went to the side that was mine. I laid down facing him.

"JIN...... angel is here"

I said hugging him.

He quickly hugged me back.

"Ha... Angel don't go...I am scared"

Why he is scared? I quickly grabbed his phone. The password was "ANGEL".What I saw made me angry a lot. His brother sent him death warnings saying.

"Come back...ABOOJI CAN't save you from me ...you will soon my slave."

I hugged him more tightly bringing him to my chest.

The feeling of JIN getting hurt made me frightened.After some time he wake up.

"GOOD MORNING"

I said while sitting.

"Good morning..."

He got up and walked to bathroom when he suddenly stopped and turned toward me.

"Wait... when you come here?"

"When you were sleeping now go fresh up. I am here until dinner only"

"Ok"

He quickly freshed up and changed.