~FB-Seventeen~

What happened to JIN suddenly he grabbed me and pushed me inside the house again.

"what JIN?" I asked him confused..

He was approaching me again....He grabbed my hand took me to the wall and pointed to the windows. Then I came to know what he wanted to say..He was angry like the mom when his child mess up.

"oh. okay.. I understand now".

I said and started to started to close all the windows.

He went upstairs and returned with some sheets and then covered all the interior that could get dirt in the whole month.

"your parents will return at the end of month right?"

JIN asked while covering couch..

"honestly I don't know when they will return..., their trip always expand then expected."

"and you were going to left the house like that..."

"I'll go upstairs to see if we need to do something"

"JUNGKOOK, do u have pool?"

"yeah, why?"

" we have to cover it too...where is the net?"

I didn't know I called my house keeper she was shocked and told me she is going to take care of the house so I can leave as it is she will come tomorrow. I sighed and went to the room where JIN was..

"there is no need to do that"

I said while grabbing the sheets from his hand. He was persistent until I told him about the housekeeper.As it was almost midnight we stayed in home. We played games and watched a movie lying on bed..

It was cold so we were sharing a blanket. When movie was about to finished and I was so into movie that I didn't noticed JIN was sleeping on my chest.

Last time I checked JIN was lying his head on my shoulder. Without thinking how he got here I quickly grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.

I carefully laid down on bed without trying to wake up JIN.

When I was comfortable on my bed. JIN came closer to me. He was hugging me.. It was the first time he hugged me I was so so happy.. I quickly held me, Pulled him closer his nose was nozzling in my chest. I guess he was assuming me his pillow. I was happy like I was on cloud nine.

I pulled the blanket so we won't get cold.

I drifted of to sleep.

-

It was 10 in the morning I woke up. And opened my eyes. Oh shit we missed the school. I was thinking did JIN left me and went to school alone.. in my thoughts I heard something out of my room.

I quickly grabbed a tool thinking a thief broke in to my house.

I without thinking went out and when I was about to hit he turned.

"woah, woah"

HE was JIN I quickly pulled it down.

"sorry I thought It was thief"

"whatever, I am making breakfast, go fresh-up"

We did breakfast and enjoyed JIN is a great cook. We waited a little until the housekeeper came.

We then went to home.

----

JIN was happy no that's an understatement..

We everyday went to school together, we were like glue to each other. Anytime, anywhere together.

When any of us was away from sight we were like in panic searching for the other..