[46]

MICHELLE

He wasn’t there again beside me when I woke up. I thought I was dreaming but when I looked up, my eyes fell on him - my perfect obsession.

He was staring at me wearing a white sweat pants but he was shirtless revealing his perfect abs and well-toned body.

Oh my God, my body muscles stiffened as I remembered. It was real and not a dream. I had felt this man again. My hormones rushed through my body in excitement and I chuckled wrapping myself up in the sheets.

He leaned towards me on the bed beaming with smiles on his lips, "Hey Cupid" I exhaled deeply as my heart melted within my chest.

His strong hands, held mine as he stared deep into my eyes. I couldn't help but blush. His smile etched its way back into his face. His body was warm and toned as he hugged me, comforting to the touch. His voice was deep, with a serious tone. His lips brushed my ear as he spoke, "We need to talk".

"It was about time" I mumbled.

*************

After I had dressed up and eaten, I and Bryan were seated on the couch in the living room. At that point i couldn’t think of anyone else than myself or anything else. The house was quite big almost like a mansion but it had a lot of servants.

I was racking my head to make a questionnaire of all the possible questions I wanted to ask him when the gorgeous lady walked in on us. She sat beside Bryan tilting her head towards his ears, and whispering into it.

I couldn’t hear what she was saying but Bryan did likewise whispering into her ears and she chuckled like he said the L-word to her.

Unconsciously, an ounce of jealousy appeared across my face. "Uhm.... uhm" I cleared my throat and she stood up with a smirk on her face "sorry" and walked away.

I turned to Bryan "what was that about?" I glared at him.

"It’s nothing" he stuttered but I was not buying that shit. It definitely meant something and he was going to spill. I didn’t spend the last one month of my life mourning him when he was here hiding from the world while screwing another woman.

"Bryan...... I'm waiting"  He couldn’t even look at me in the eyes. He kept avoiding my gaze. I scoffed biting into my lower lips.

This was me trying to control my emotions so I don’t lash out on him. I bet he noticed it because he turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry baby for putting you through all those pains and sufferings this last month". He paused when he understood what I wanted explanation to first since I didn’t bulge.

"What? .....Maya" he nudged to the door after her. "Come on she's just a friend who works for me"

"Are you sleeping with her?" I wanted to know.

He raised an eyebrow. "Hell No! You think I'd cheat on you. Come on cupid, you know me too well and I love you so fucking much to want to hurt you" He kissed me.

I shrugged then pulled away from his kiss. "But you did anyway".

"I'm so sorry" he apologized. "That's what am about to explain to you. Secondly, that was why I came to look for you and I didn't know any better way than faking your kidnap".

I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears. Bryan looked so badass. A part I had never seen. Yea, he gets angry and loses it sometimes but this part was new to me. Seriously, faking his death and now my kidnap. What was it with their family and faking things? Was he ever real I questioned myself?

"But how did you do it? I swear I saw you lying lifeless in the morgue" I gaped at him shaking my head.

"I guess there are something’s about me that you don’t know and you're about to find out" he laughed out lightly.