[51] Part 2

BRYAN

The next day I couldn't wait to have her. I had to clear my whole schedule for her. My body was burning with so much desire. Could I really get enough of this woman?

Gradually I've come to understand that she wasnt just a coincidence. She was an angel sent by God to me.

I heard the car pullover onto the front porch so I quickly opened the door and stepped out to receive my queen.

She couldn't even wait for Jerry to kill the engine before jumping out of the car. The moment she came down and sighted me. She rushed at me like I was a prey.

Her arms wrapped around my neck and she buried herself on my hard chest. I hugged her tightly, my head buried in her neck inhaling all of her scent with me.

"I missed you so much cupid" I told her as my hands roamed round her back tracing every line and angle of muscle there. Her body was so warm and smooth.

To my surprise, the entire back of her dress was revealing stopping just before her lower waist. What the hell, I chuckled and pulled her away to get a better look at what she wore.

"What baby" she smiled as my eyes hovered around her body like she was a damn statue.

She wore a burungdy lace open back midi bodycon dress. The dress was slightly below her hips revealing her pretty thighs. She looked magnificent.

"You look beautiful. Did you dress up for me?" I asked her with a dilated pupil and a smile across my face.

"Do you like it?" she stared at me biting onto her lower lip.

Damn! I didnt know what to feel but she looked so sexy and I just couldn't imagine how many men she must have sent the wrong signal to because right now, I was gone - like literally she had killed me sexually.

I licked my lips "ofourse but don't do that" please"... I huffed.

"What am I doing to you?" She  twirled her hair and tucked it behind her ear seductively.

"You're lighting me up" I said and pulled her toward me. I tilted her head softly to the side. With my arms wrapped around her waist. I lowered my face to her neck and planted rows of kisses on it moving gently.

She moaned "Baby, I missed you". Then my lips crashed into hers as we kissed passionately. Lifting her off the ground into my arms, I carried her inside.

MICHELLE

Hours later, we were both panting and gasping for breath as we both rolled to our back on the wide bed. It was undeniably an amazing session we just had. Hot, wild and sexy.

We stayed quiet for a while. I edged myself closer to him with my head resting on his chest. His hands gently caressing my hair.

"That was amazing" I muttered.

"Sure" he replied. He ran his finger to my breast and circled my nipple. "Everytime with you is always the first. I love your sexual appetite and your cravings"

I blushed. "Are you saying it was sex that made me crave for you."

"Partly"  he eyed me.

Pfft. Was he being serious right now? Actually he was kinda right. Whenever my body craved him. It was sex and it needed its satisfaction and he was the only one that could give that. My body understood everything about him. His touch, his moves, his styles, his skills, his scent - everything.

I gasped when he pinched my nipples between his fingers.

"You like it?" he asked me.

"I tilted my chin to look at him. "I love everything about you" Pushing up on his chest facing him. I kissed him while his hands grabbed my ass and squeezed it tightly.