Chapter 196: Began The Recap

Chapter 196

June 17th 20XX

Izuku's Apartment

10:00 AM

Izuku had woken up at 10 AM, he wanted to talk to everyone as early as possible but there he was putting on his shoes an hour later.

So much had happened in the last few days that it all seemed to blend together. From the attack on the summer camp to Kamino. Everything felt surreal. Izuku opened his door the sunlight hitting his face.

He turned to see Shoto, Shinso and Momo walking up the stairs to his apartment. Izuku stood still, he had planned to have time to think of what he was going to say. But now he'd have to explain it all to his friends.

Shoto: We need to talk

Izuku: I understand, come inside and I'll explain everything to all of you

Shoto nodded as Izuku held the door opened as the group walked into his apartment.

They sat at the table and looked to Izuku waiting for him to explain himself.

Izuku: I'm sorry for hiding this from you all, I... I didn't mean to betray any of your trust.

Momo: We aren't mad, we just want to understand how you joined the league.

Izuku: It began after the festival, I had met Himiko and she was... she made things better so I wanted to help her. She wanted to kill Stain and drink his blood.

Shoto froze realizing Izuku was the one he fought in the alley and how Gran Torino stopped him from... Shoto kept that detail in the back of his mind

Izuku: We didn't get Stain's blood but we got his blood, after we ended up staying in Hosu for two days when Shigaraki found us, I found out my mother was killed and we joined the league, however we needed a way for me to be in the league and at I-Island at the same time so Himiko transformed into me and went to I-Island

Shinso: Hold on that was Himiko on I-Island?

Izuku: Yes but it was necessary because I was able to activate Tenshi and that's when I learned that no matter the cost I have to keep Tenshi under control. After I went home where I fought Bakugo and Ochaco, I defeated them and then I went on to the exams, I fought All Might while Bakugo was frozen in fear, however I couldn't defeat All Might so I had to use Bakugo's life against him.

Momo: Then you trained at my house and went to the summer camp where you fought everyone and Bakugo and almost died.

Izuku: Yes then *looking at Shoto* You and Shinso saved me, but because I was needed at Kamino the plan had to be changed so you three were captured without me and I had to use A motorcycle from Aizawa to get to Kamino and fight All For One after All Might screwed up and Kamino was flattened. I created a hero called Tenshi and All For One let me beat him and I became the hero of Kamino.

Momo: Wow

Shoto: At least now things have slowed down

Izuku:  About that *pauses* we have a problem