Chapter 218: All Might Gets A Call

Chapter 218

June 18th 20XX

All Might's Agency

11:30 AM

All Might had been in recovery and even though he was advised to stay in the hospital, All Might wanted to know who had surpassed him in power. He had watched the videos of Tenshi multiple times, it infuriated him to no end, how the world could just turn against him like that, All For One had ruined his #1 Hero status. He could have gone to talk to All For One but he didn't want to lose control in prison.

All Might had checked to see if his powers still worked but for somehow he can still use his powers, however he can only use it for 30 minutes a day, it was a great loss especially now that people saw his normal form, it pissed him off, he should have been able to defeat All For One and end him in memory of his master but he couldn't and now he was partially handicapped now, there is now way he could bring back his reputation, he would have to wait for David, David Sheild will bring his powers back, however he still had Midoriya to worry about. All Might wasn't sure what was going through Midoriya's head.

All Might's Phone rang

All Might: Hello

Bakugo: All Might *cough* we need to talk

All Might: Young Bakugo what is wrong, aren't you still in the hospital?

Bakugo: *cough* Yeah I'm stuck in the hospital but that's not what I called you for, I need your help

All Might: With what?

Bakugo: You were able to make your body stronger with your quirk right?

All Might: *remembering people knew about his ability to turn into his big might form* Yes

Bakugo: I think I have a way to push my body and I need a place to train

All Might remembered the training room under his hero agency, it was a gravity room that David Shield had gifted to him, he hadn't been able to use it and he knew that even Midoriya couldn't use it but he had heard about Izuku's boost in power.

All Might: I have a place, I'll have my assistant pick you up within the hour

Bakugo: Thank you

All Might: My pleasure Young Bakugo