Chapter 241: All Might Retreats

Chapter 241

June 20th 20XX

Hero Ranking Building: Coat Room

8:00 PM

Izuku had snuck away and had entrusted Eri to Shoto as he got into his Tenshi costume. Eri didn't want to leave Izuku but she stayed with Shoto because she trusts Izuku and if he believes that she should stay with Shoto then she will.

He brought out the costume and placed the connector to his back. It made a clicking sound and spread across his body as he became enveloped in the armour of Tenshi, the white and green design shined in the dim lit coatroom. Izuku walked out of the coatroom and snuck around to get to the platform where the rankings will be officially revealed.

He turned the corner and saw the skinny All Might looking at his phone in shock. He looked up at Tenshi, All Might couldn't fight him here, especially at his current strength, it was useless and All Might just walked away.

Izuku decided to leave things at that, at least for now. Things needed to be done in order of priority, it needs a purpose and the tools lie within understanding this. Izuku shook his head, and stretched out his arms as he continued to walk towards the platform as the hero rankings are to be revealed.

*Author's Note*

My posting schedule has been off lately however I have the drafts for the rest of the volume, this will be longer than my previous volumes. However I will be taking a longer hiatus then I did in between volume's 3 and 4. I plan to write Volume 5 and have it out before Spring 2021. It's a rough estimate and it will change as we get closer as well as how quarantine rules change. Thank you for your support.