Chapter 231: Bakugo's Improvement

Chapter 231

June 20th 20XX

The All Might Hero Agency

9:00 AM

Bakugo had been using the agencies underground chamber for hours upon hours now and his power had grown beyond what All Might thought he could be, All Might wondered if he could have given Bakugo One For All, it would be a better choice than Izuku, Bakugo was faster and stronger than Izuku at least before he got that Tenshi power, All Might knew that Bakugo was weaker than this almost infinite power Izuku, but Bakugo was more than a match for at least a 30% One For All battle.

Reviewing the fights it seemed like Bakugo was focusing less and less on his explosions and more and more on physical power. It was impressive especially when All Might thought back to the records on Bakugo. He was prideful of his quirk back in middle school and especially in his youth, well more like younger days.

All Might hadn't been looking at Bakugo the entire time, with a mix of talking to David and trying to research more about the mysterious hero Tenshi he had been busy with. He knew he should take a break and conserve his stamina. However looking at the shadows that are coming out, people like the incineration killer and even that villain they caught in Hosu, All might paused before he remembered the name Stain. All Might was worried that with his absence Endeavor would slip up and crime could rise to unbearable levels. All Might was fearful of the future, it was that feeling of uncertainty, always in motion yet right there, complicated to the very end.

All Might looked at the time and realized he should prepare to get ready for the rankings, even though it was an insult to the legacy of not only himself but One For All as well.

*Author's Note*

Sorry for the off schedule updates, currently things have prevented me from continuing the series so I have been set back, New chapters will be released daily starting October 5th 2020 and hopefully this will be the last set back. Thank you all for your support!