Chapter 200: Invitation

Chapter 200

June 17th 20XX

Izuku's Apartment

12:00 PM

Izuku had smoked three cigarettes already and had to spray a lot of cologne to cover up the smell. He didn't want to hear his friends tell him that smoking was bad, he was more relaxed now and his thought's flowed freely in his mind. He knew that defeating Endeavor would be one of the hardest battles he had faced, this was a fight to the death with someone who would be willing to use any foul tactic if it led him to victory.

Even more Izuku was worried about how this would affect Shoto's mental state, Endeavor was a terrible person and what Izuku and Shoto were doing was right, however in the end Izuku understood family bonds and he didn't want Shoto to break down because of the guilt. It wouldn't be fair to put him through something like that. In the end it was Shoto's decision, however it was Izuku's fault that Shoto was put in this situation.

Izuku took a deep breath and calmed himself, he knew that he just needed to prepare himself, Izuku had been coming up with a few strategies, however he kept coming up with ways that Endeavor would see through Izuku's movements. Izuku knew that he would need Shoto's help in order to find a weakness that Izuku could exploit.

There was a knock at the door and Izuku opened it to see Detective Tsukauchi.

Detective: Hello Izuku, I trust I didn't wake you

Izuku: It's fine, but today is not a good day for questioning

Detective: We won't be questioning you until we can get the full situation however officially you are the savior of Kamino

Izuku: So why are you here

Detective: *fishes in his pocket and pulls out a tablet*

The tablet opened to reveal a hologram

Hologram: Hello Hero, you have been invited to join the official hero ranking party on July 20th, you will be going on the stage and you will stand in your position and receive your new hero ranking! It's a great honor and we hope to see you there *hologram ends*

Detective: You aren't required to go however, you have a professional hero licence

Izuku: Wait an actual hero licence, like hero heroes not...

Detective: It's an official licence, you will still have to attend school but all tests involving licences are void to you. Continuing that we have decided to let you keep your identity a secret to everyone besides top level classification

Izuku: Uhh.. Thank you

Detective: It's my honor to help the hero of Kamino, I hope to see you at the party and you can bring a guest

Izuku: Thank you again

Detective: Well take care Izuku

The detective walked down the stairs, got in his car and left. Izuku just stood still, he was going to be on the hero ranking, he could really enact change, however the party crossed over with Overhaul's...

Izuku took another deep breath looking at the blue sky above him, he felt calmer, his thoughts more clear. He would figure it out as he went along anyway. Izuku heard a car and looked to see Momo's car was pulling into the apartment parking lot. The definition of perfect timing, Izuku just hoped that everything would stay on course from this moment on.