Chapter 248: Broken Bond 1

Chapter 248

June 23rd 20XX

Endeavor Hero Agency

12:30 PM

The sun was out, it's rays shining through the office windows, Endeavor had made the window clear to enjoy the summer sun. He was feeling greatly energized and ready to continue his reign as the number one hero. He tilted his head in confusion as his reflexes were warning him of something.

Izuku kicked through the window in landing into Endeavor's office, the surprised hero sent a wave of fire that Izuku easily dodged. Izuku did a flip in the air throwing knives into endeavor's chest but they melted due to the intensity of the flames. Endeavor had the upper hand as Izuku's knives were pointless.

Shoto smashed through the second window sending his own flames at Endeavor, father vs son as their flames consumed the room. The sprinklers detected the intense flames and it began to rain. Endeavor cursed, and decided to tackle Shoto out the window.

Shoto had no time to dodge as he was tackled by the larger man sending both of the hurdling down the building, Shoto kicked Endeavor away and jump towards the building landing and using his flames at his foot to stick on to the wall, just like his father did. Endeavor landed on the ground in a crater. The ground had melted as he looked up at the boy. Endeavor was focused on his target and nothing would stop him.

Izuku looked at them from above ready to help when he saw a figure flying towards him, it looked like a bird, no more like a plane, then Izuku relized that it was the number two hero Hawks, without warning feathers shot out at Izuku faster than bullets they ripped acorss the air almost hitting Izuku. Using 2% of One For All he managed to dodge them without showing off the power. Hawks landed in the now destroyed room

Hawks: You know it's not nice to pick a fight with the number one and number two heroes

Izuku ran up behind hawks throwing 5 knives in his direction before crashing through the wall into a empty hallway. Hawks easily dodged the knives and began to follow Izuku. Feathers sharp as steel were being sent right at Izuku who was smashing through walls all in an effort to dodge Hawks attack.

Meanwhile, below Shoto watched as Endeavor began to climb the building slowly with a smile on his face

Endeavor: Your in my domain now filthy criminal scum

Shoto thinking quickly melted the nearby window and slid into an empty conference room. Thinking quickly he picked up an empty oak wood table and threw it out the window. Endeavor sent a fireball at it melting the table and burning it to ashes. Shoto realized that Izuku wasn't here with him. Shoto cursed in his head then he saw Izuku jump out a window into another building across the street, with the number two hero hawks chasing after him.

Izuku crashed through the building and ran down the stairs, Hawks in pursuit as Izuku jumped down the middle of the staircase landing at the bottom shaking the building to its foundation. However, he was at the bottom of the building now, and he was able to escape onto the street.

Hawks however anticipated this move and was above him smiling down like a predator trapping his prey. Izuku looked up as he saw feathers rain down towards him, he had no time to dodge as the feather stabbed his body, blood splattering out like a packet of ketchup, as the feather cut into Izuku skin. More and more it wouldn't stop as Izuku fell to his hand and knees.

The pain was too much, it was as if a thousand blades were shredding his skin. Hawks descended like an angel of death he outstretched his wing slowly walking over to the defenseless Izuku.

Hawks: Well sorry to do this buddy but I'm going to have to... disarm you

Hawks took his wings and placed it on Izuku's shoulder as he pushed down on Izuku's shoulder, the boy's body rapidly moving in a desperate attempt to get away.

Izuku: NO NO NO PLEASE NO

Izuku was screaming but the words were muffled by the blood filling his mouth, Hawks continued to push his wing into Izuku's arm as the muscles severed and the bone was slowly being cut as Hawks severed Izuku's arm. Hawks picked up Izuku by his throat, Izuku's arm falling to the ground as Izuku screamed coughing up blood as Hawks admired his swift work a lesson from his past.