Chapter 199: Kai Chisaki

Chapter 199

June 17th 20XX

Yakuza Base

10:30 AM

It was dark, the underground base which was made up of complex tunnels which created a maze only members could traverse. Kai Chisaki, also known as Overhaul, walked down these halls. He was still in a good mood about Izuku's corporation, saving him time.

Overhaul knew that once All Might fell out of grace the Number One Hero position would fall to Endeavor, even if Izuku's Tenshi was allowed on the ranking board he would only be number 3 or 4. Overhaul liked being ahead, it gave him clarity and allowed him to carry on his goal in peace.

He turned the corner and walked some more until he stopped outside a room. Overhaul knocked on the door.

Overhaul: Eri are you awake

Eri was the source of Overhaul's plan, it was her power that gave him the power to make quirk destroying weapons, within her body laid the secret to the power to destroy someone's quirk forever. However Overhaul had to tear apart Eri in order to take the power he needed to make quirk destroying weapons. Using Overhaul's quirk overhaul he can disassemble Eri and reassemble her, however the process was painful and as much as Eri was nothing but a tool Overhaul knew that he couldn't just keep using Overhaul on her especially if her quirk began's to develop further so he only did this every two weeks, he figured he would do it now before Izuku and his Shoto Todoroki arrive.

Eri: *stutters* Y..yes

Overhaul: *opens the door* It's time for another treatment

Eri stepped back for a second but she knew that she couldn't disobey Overhaul, it would only make things worse. She was scared but she stepped forward and walked towards Overhaul's now outstretched hand. She grabbed it as Overhaul led her away. Holding back tears as she knew what was about to happen and she wished someone would stop this everlasting nightmare that had became her life.